Facebook Status

:witch: where are you??? when I don't want you to visit you arrive early, when I do want you to visit you draw it out and make me wait ages :(

Pretty pretty please could i have my :bfp: this cycle. Ive been an extra good girl! :D & 37 cycles is too many for anyone to suffer!

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
☼ If you have amazing children, put this as your status ☼
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

REALLY? As if your pictures & constant talking about them isn't enough.
IhateyousomedaysfacebookIreallydo.

If this is implantation spotting, I will be overjoyed!!! If this is AF spotting a tad early, you might want to steer clear of me for a few days.

D&C over an done with time to get back on the horse, erm so to speak :winkwink:

Losing a baby hurts. Trying to conceive at 18. Tired of people telling me I should wait. Age is nothing but a number. If I'm ready I'm ready! :growlmad:

Please, please, please when we book our holiday for next year let us be booking a travel cot too for our :baby:
[-o<

Mine would be: confused- from ICSI plans to IUI with donor sperm on the fast track!:wacko:

I will not congratulate you on your new pregnancy. You text me to ask if I am pregnant yet? Knowing that I have been wanting this for 4 years now. Also Knowing that YOU are pregnant and its a married mans baby. After your 3 abortions and 1 cocaine induced miscarriage you should not be allowed children. I have stuck by you but do you realize telling me that you tried everything including a condom (broke), vaginal film and the morning after pill but yet somehow you are still pregnant, does NOT make me feel better. F OFF!

thats what i want to say right now! lol..I will not though. But i also won't be fake and congratulate her. she just got on her feet after 7 years of struggling with her 7 yr old and even went as far as to leave her daughter in cali while she went to FL for 6 mos..its not fair that people like that can look at a man and get pregnant!!!!!!!!!

why do I watch one born every minute? why do I do it to myself? why do I feel like I can't even have children already? why is my OHs 15 yr old sister pregnant by mistake and im NOT?! :cry:

why do I watch one born every minute? why do I do it to myself? why do I feel like I can't even have children already? why is my OHs 15 yr old sister pregnant by mistake and im NOT?! :cry:

:hugs: :dust:
I Just wanted to give you some hugs!! that is a sucky situation! and I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

:hugs: :dust:
I Just wanted to give you some hugs!! that is a sucky situation! and I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Thank you hun, thats lovely. Im getting AF pains and got sore bbs at the moment, so im expecting AF anytime soon :( just hope it happens sooner rather than later for all of us :hugs:

I hope you get it soon!! YOU deserve it for sure!! more :dust: for you!!
I hate when af comes! such a bummer :hugs:

I will not congratulate you on your new pregnancy. You text me to ask if I am pregnant yet? Knowing that I have been wanting this for 4 years now. Also Knowing that YOU are pregnant and its a married mans baby. After your 3 abortions and 1 cocaine induced miscarriage you should not be allowed children. I have stuck by you but do you realize telling me that you tried everything including a condom (broke), vaginal film and the morning after pill but yet somehow you are still pregnant, does NOT make me feel better. F OFF!

thats what i want to say right now! lol..I will not though. But i also won't be fake and congratulate her. she just got on her feet after 7 years of struggling with her 7 yr old and even went as far as to leave her daughter in cali while she went to FL for 6 mos..its not fair that people like that can look at a man and get pregnant!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

Still no AF, but crippling AF pains, terrible backache and sore bbs :wacko:
My psycic reading said someone close would get their BFP around the same time as me.. spooky, as they have.. now just waiting for mine.

I keep reading my cards, and getting the fertility card!! hopefully I get my fertile myrtle stage and get that :bfp: at the end of the month!!

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
☼ If you have amazing children, put this as your status ☼
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

REALLY? As if your pictures & constant talking about them isn't enough.
IhateyousomedaysfacebookIreallydo.

That is sooo funny, and annoyingly true :haha: ! Luckily I'm hardly on FB any more so it can't bother me! Feel much more at home with my ladies on BnB :hugs:.
xxx

I know I felt horrendous for the last 8 weeks but i really want my lil bean back :cry:

I know I felt horrendous for the last 8 weeks but i really want my lil bean back :cry:

Ah, hun, of course you do. :hugs: I'm so sorry. Your lil bean will be forever in your thoughts. :angel:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->