Facebook Status

I don't know why,I probably shouldn't have but... I just entered the One born every minute sweepstakes "Win $4,000 for a nursery, $200 weekly prize" It's not like I ever win anything anyways..

I can't believe my test came out negative. But that's okay. Good things come to those who work hard for them.

Clomid is making me a little coo-coo for coco puffs today. I had two hissy fits and all I want is to swim in a sea of dark chocolate.

is feeling emotional today. There's still a tiny chance, but looks like I'm moving on to month 26 :( Had no idea getting pregnant would be this hard...

It wasn't painful enough that you got pregnant after one month of trying (with your third child with the third father)...now you're having f*cking twins. Don't forget the ultrasound pics! F*ck off.

The :witch: got me this morning, but it's ok, a November baby will do me nicely thanks!

It wasn't painful enough that you got pregnant after one month of trying (with your third child with the third father)...now you're having f*cking twins. Don't forget the ultrasound pics! F*ck off.

I love it!!! It's nice to have a laugh so early in the morning O:)
xxx

:bfn::bfn::bfn: this morning - again. no tears though suprisingly. still no af so maybe still in luck - not feeling very optimistic though.:growlmad:

:bfn::bfn::bfn: this morning - again. no tears though suprisingly. still no af so maybe still in luck - not feeling very optimistic though.:growlmad:

Aah, chick big :hugs:. It's horrible to be so used to seeing a BFN that you just accept it as normal - I know how you feel.
xxx

~Loves it when the town drunk announces a surprice pregnancy~

hate it when people I dont even know think it is ok, to tell me I put on weight.

Have you seen this latest gem going around facebook...it popped up right after the "twins" announcement (see my earlier post):

WE'RE EXPECTING AGAIN!!! I know, I know it's crazy isn't it? I can't believe it myself. I wasn't going to put it on here because it's obvious but wanted to make it official. I mean who would have guessed that we are expecting AGAIN!! Yup it's official. We are expecting snow AGAIN this coming Tuesday and Wednesday!! This was just too funny so I had to re-post it to see who doesn't read the whole thing !!!!!!!!

UM. NOT FUNNY.

:cry: you need to be grateful for what you have, you have a beautiful baby girl and another girl on the way, yet you choose to moan on facebook that you aren't having a boy and can't wait to get trying again ... grow up you self centred ****

Ohhh and to ask me when I'm going to be giving my mum a grandchild when you know how long we've been wanting a baby for!!! Are you completely clueless or what????

Sick of everyone telling me to relax and it will happen. YOU RELAX!

:winkwink:

I'm sick and tired of seeing everyone post their ultrasound and new baby pictures up on facebook! We get it you had a freakin baby! whoop dee dooo!!!!

got a + POK today! Wahoooo maybe we will make a baby this month

Look....I dont want or need your f****** opinion! Im married, Im nearly 22, I have a good career with good job prospects when I want them, my husband is happy and supportive and we are very much in love and we want a child together!! Stop being so judgemental to me and look at your own 15 year old pregnant niece before you start saying im being "silly by wanting a baby and I should wait for at least a good few years" you condescending old bat!! Sorry ladies...had to get that our there....

Hubby's home and the OPKs say I'm OVing! Guess who's going to be:sex: like :bunny::bunny: this weekend! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->