Facebook Status

Does helping and supporting my best friend through a surprise pregnancy and subsequent abortion, without EVER bitching, moaning or crying, get me some extra :dust:?????

Does helping and supporting my best friend through a surprise pregnancy and subsequent abortion, without EVER bitching, moaning or crying, get me some extra :dust:?????

:hugs: if there was any justice in the world then it would earn you bucket loads of the stuff

congrats emma I am very happy for you!!

my fb status would be:
why couldnt we have dtd last night, it was a fertile time for me, and yet now I wonder if I missed the one day I could have gotten pregnant. HE better want sex on the 7th my last fertile day or I will be so pissed.
his damn hormones

thank you girls..

im sending you all so so much baby dust :dust: hoping you all get your BFPs soon, you all deserve it more than anything :hugs:

congrats Emma!!!

See, just when you were ready to throw in the towel!!! SO SO happy for you!!! :)

:hugs: if there was any justice in the world then it would earn you bucket loads of the stuff

one could only hope right?? I've also been fielding calls/texts from another friend who is constantly complaining about leaky diapers and her "horrible" breastfeeding schedule. Like you KNOW I've been TTC just as long as you and you have a 1 month old now....like maybe you can complain to someone else?? please???

I cant post this because im double suprising my parents next week by driving 9 hours to there 25th anniversary on a greyhound bus with an 8month old they think i cant make it. N my present to them im going to pee on a pregnancy test and put it in a box with a due date underneath it so they will find out that im pregnant.

fb status would read:

So im pregnant with #2 soooo excited only 36weeks to go!

A good friend of mine just posted she's 14 weeks a long. I'm sincerely happy for her she's awesome.

That just adds ANOTHER person on my fb talking about pregnancy.. I'm in tears.

:cry: please body don't be playing tricks on me, please let me ov and get a :bfp:

I really really need my husband right now. I have been feeling like my life is over all day! : (

(I would never dream of putting this as my fb status)

I really really need my husband right now. I have been feeling like my life is over all day! : (

(I would never dream of putting this as my fb status)

:hugs:

I want my husband too :( I keep crying.

I am sorry. I am feeling the same way! :hugs:
I hope you feel better and fast. I hate that feeling.

I'm feeling slightly better now.I'm just worried that I'm going to have the worst Valentines ever because that's when af is supposed to show,so I'm really getting emotional & already feeling like I failed.Doesn't help my friends keep getting pregnant left & right without even trying.I hope your day has improved some as well.

hopefulwishes im sorry to hear that i hated hearing about it and im going to try not to be a fb butt myself and only post every 4 weeks or on big occasions like when i hear the hb ect. I remember being told 12 weeks ago my sil was pregnant n she pushed it all over fb after she told me she was getting an abortion and she drank and did drugs n i was sitting there thinking she shouldnt even be pregnant i would do so much better for that baby if it were mine. N now shes 20 weeks and complaining about every little ache, pain, ect. N i keep telling her just enjoy it because she will never experience it again with that child.

wishing you hadnt made me sad!! I wish you werent so distant just because he is around. : (

I would say...I swear if one more chick gets pregnant accidentally and then complains about her love handles I'm gonna scream

I would say:

Why oh why must my body suck so bad?!?!?!?! Getting pregnant seems so easy for everyone around me, but for me it is a struggle and a heartbreak!!! When is it gonna be my turn????

I would say -
Can't sleep again - being kept awake by my overwhelming desire to be a mummy. Is it possible to feel any less of a woman than I do right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->