Facebook Status

Everywhere I look I see babies or pregnant mommies. I see them on tv, at the store, at work, etc.... It's kind of making me depressed. Hoping for my bfp this month!

hopefulwishes im sorry to hear that i hated hearing about it and im going to try not to be a fb butt myself and only post every 4 weeks or on big occasions like when i hear the hb ect. I remember being told 12 weeks ago my sil was pregnant n she pushed it all over fb after she told me she was getting an abortion and she drank and did drugs n i was sitting there thinking she shouldnt even be pregnant i would do so much better for that baby if it were mine. N now shes 20 weeks and complaining about every little ache, pain, ect. N i keep telling her just enjoy it because she will never experience it again with that child.

Oh my, that is absolutely terrible. It's such a shame people are like that.
I can relate to the pushing over fb I have a friend who's non stop making every single post about her pregnancy ever since she got the faint line on the test.Life is just so unfair,horrible people get things they don't really want or deserve & good people would love to have a baby so easily but can't.

Please STOP asking me when we are going to have a baby! I have to hold back the tears as I come up with some lie that we are waiting or too busy... I hate feeling like I'm broken...
GOSH I know how you feel!

If one more kid or loser tell me there pregnant I am not going to be held responsible for my actions :cry:

*Logs into facebook* First thing I see?

Album: Baby Bump including pics of the positive test & belly at each week.

:cry: :cry:

They're 10 weeks along.. each week is going to suck seeing another pic added.

:cry:

please, please, please let me have a temp of more than 36.03 tomorrow morning [-o< please let these cramps mean something good and that my eggy is on it's way down to implant :blush:

Tohopefulwishes

I hope you are having an better day and I could have written that about v-
day as well. I hope you and I don't ge af but :bfp:
Fb status: please give me an :bfp: for my valentines gift and everyone who wants. One please!

Does helping and supporting my best friend through a surprise pregnancy and subsequent abortion, without EVER bitching, moaning or crying, get me some extra :dust:?????

:dust: I just had to do the same before Christmas :hugs::hugs:

If I see another pregnancy annoucement I might have to go and scream into a pillow!

Does helping and supporting my best friend through a surprise pregnancy and subsequent abortion, without EVER bitching, moaning or crying, get me some extra :dust:?????

rough, aint it?? The only thing that saved me through the whole ordeal was my bestie, felt HORRIBLE bc she knows about me and DH's struggle TTC. I kept telling her it wasn't her fault, etc. It was just nice to know she realized it was a hard thing for me to do and appreciated it even more :)

awee hun thats gotta be hard n your a really good friend to be able to go through that with her especially when your in the position your in. I dont know if i could do it....

I didn't know if I could do it either, but she's my best friend and sister. I have no siblings, so shes my family. You do what you gotta do sometimes. I know she would have done the same for me :)

I didn't know if I could do it either, but she's my best friend and sister. I have no siblings, so shes my family. You do what you gotta do sometimes. I know she would have done the same for me :)

im in the same position as you and finding it really hard. love her to bits but hate even looking at her at the moment. how do you cope with it??

i definately think that we both deserve extra :dust: now.

xx

I think you deserve extra babydust too. Sounds horrendous.

Shona

rough, aint it?? The only thing that saved me through the whole ordeal was my bestie, felt HORRIBLE bc she knows about me and DH's struggle TTC. I kept telling her it wasn't her fault, etc. It was just nice to know she realized it was a hard thing for me to do and appreciated it even more :)

Yeah it's horrible, mine kept changing her mind, one minute she was keeping it next she wasn't, it was such a tough choice for her :hugs: Mine was the same hated that she was pregnant and I wasn't.

Hopes that she'll get lucky in her first month TTC. Cha, and monkeys might fly out of her butt!.

Heres mine 'so you spend your benefits on drink and drugs and you get knocked up like 'just like that!' are you going to continue smoking weed thoughout ur pregnancy?! Yes you are! Wake up and realise how lucky you are and how selfish your being!!!!'

Sorry :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->