Facebook Status

really, can I ask for more consideration, after I Just cleaned 5 rooms!

Why is everyone else around me pregnant and it just happens so simply for others. xx

Just read my horoscope sounds promising.Fingers crossed for a bfp.

"You're bound to be entering a period of significant change at this time. And you shouldn't be afraid to seek the advice of friends you trust when it comes to making any important decisions. Others should even be willing to help you out financially if you need it.

"An awful lot will be changing all around you at this time. You’ll be feeling a little intense today, and it’d be a good time to really get to the bottom of things. You should be able to benefit from some helpful advice or guidance today. Just realize that there will still be some important issues left to resolve before you’re ready to start on any new projects or endeavors. Mantra: Responsibility. "

My status would be ...

"STOP SYMPTOM SPOTTING YOU LOON, YOU'RE ONLY 4 DPO" :dohh: :blush:

Im feeling kinda emotional today and just wish the day would end so i can go to bed...

Hate that feeling when you know your definitely out for the cycle AGAIN! :cry:
Feel like i'm never going to see them magic lines... maybe someone is trying to tell me something :cry: :cry:

Let the babydancing for cycle 26 commence!

~Yeah cause all my Church friends would really appreciate that status LOL

I feel like crying, SA result abnormal! Am I ever going to be a mummy??

Big :hugs: slb. It's hard to know when it might happen, but the stats do say that 92% get preggers within 2 years (from the NHS website) so FX'd for you.
:hugs:
xxx

I would give anything to have a cream coloured coat covered in snot (in response to a friend who said it was a bad idea wearing such a light coloured coat with a snotty child) - you don't know how bloody lucky you are girl! :cry:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"