Facebook Status

Thinks I know why I haven't conceived in 2 years of trying - I'll feel so stupid, but overjoyed if I'm right!

Thinks I know why I haven't conceived in 2 years of trying - I'll feel so stupid, but overjoyed if I'm right!

Do tell us! I'm curious and wondering if I'm not doing something right now?! :shrug:
xxx

I really really hate when I feel like I dont know how to cope with these problems.

Do tell us! I'm curious and wondering if I'm not doing something right now?! :shrug:
xxx

Oh it probably won't help you cause it's just me being silly and getting my dates wrong, Oing later than I thought I did. As I pretty much have to coerce my DH to BD more than once a week we've been completely missing it all this time. At least, I hope that's the case anyway, still yet to confirm it.

xxx

Oh it probably won't help you cause it's just me being silly and getting my dates wrong, Oing later than I thought I did. As I pretty much have to coerce my DH to BD more than once a week we've been completely missing it all this time. At least, I hope that's the case anyway, still yet to confirm it.

I seeeeee! That would be brilliant if all you needed to do was :sex: a bit later :happydance:! Best of luck chick.
xxx

:cry: why make me feel like an idiot? one day I hope you feel like this

It feels strange to know that i've just ovulated and NOT be symptom spotting or counting down the days to testing...

Why the hell would you get pregnant, write it on fb, miscarry and write it on fb get pregnant again about 3 weeks later and write it on fb do you not learn your lesson!

Dear AF,
Can you please stay away for next 9 months! Your due a visit tomorrow but would prefer if we could take a much needed break from one another, our relationship is becoming more and more strained each cycle and i am beginning to despise you, if we take a break for 9 months i am sure i will be happy to see you again when you do arrive, thank you, i hope you take my advice so we can rekindle our relationship, :kiss::hugs: Lupine.

:rofl:

xxxxxxx

Dear AF,
Can you please stay away for next 9 months! Your due a visit tomorrow but would prefer if we could take a much needed break from one another, our relationship is becoming more and more strained each cycle and i am beginning to despise you, if we take a break for 9 months i am sure i will be happy to see you again when you do arrive, thank you, i hope you take my advice so we can rekindle our relationship, :kiss::hugs: Lupine.

xxxxxxx

god i love this its exactly how i feel hope u get bfp soon

Why the hell would you get pregnant, write it on fb, miscarry and write it on fb get pregnant again about 3 weeks later and write it on fb do you not learn your lesson!

Dear AF,

xxxxxxx

I love this, it's how I feel too!

Dear AF,

xxxxxxx

This is exactly why BnB needs a "like" button :rofl: That's how i've been feeling too :p

Dear AF,

xxxxxxx

This is exactly why BnB needs a "like" button :rofl: That's how i've been feeling too :p

:rofl: Oh so true. We're only planning on 1 child,so really af stay away 9 months please that's all I'm asking for!

I also feel you on the "like" button I sometimes catch myself "thanking" ppl as if it were the "like" button.haha.

Why do I have to be depressed everyday of my life. since I was 10 or 11. when does it end?

why am i surrounded my pregnant people, is it a conspiracy to get me sectioned??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->