Facebook Status

Why do you complain every time you have a doctors appointment? I would LOVE to be seeing my baby on screen but maybe that's just me.

This isn't a status, but I have come so close to angrily announcing that I'm TTC (and failing) on facebook this week that I'm almost afraid to go on in case I say so
ething I shouldn't/will regret.

Why the hell would you get pregnant, write it on fb, miscarry and write it on fb get pregnant again about 3 weeks later and write it on fb do you not learn your lesson!

I had a friend/family member do this. She had a miscarriage right before she got married. Then, a year or so after she was married, she was 4 weeks pregnant and announced it on fb, then miscarried at about 6-7 weeks (of course annoucing that on fb). Then 3 weeks later, she found out she was pregnant again and proceeded to fb announce it immediately. You'd think that after TWO miscarriages in a row she would have learned her lesson about facebook announcements.

Luckily, third time was a charm for her. Her son was born December 21, 2010.

ty its been a rough 24 hours n i love knowing i can come on here for support

Another pregnancy announcement on facebook :cry: soon I won't have any friends on there that aren't currently pregnant or already have a little one.This is ridiculous this whole town is pregnant.. but me.

Another pregnancy announcement on facebook :cry: soon I won't have any friends on there that aren't currently pregnant or already have a little one.This is ridiculous this whole town is pregnant.. but me.

It's horrible, isn't it, but that's how I feel too. Big :hugs: chick.
xxx

This isn't a status, but I have come so close to angrily announcing that I'm TTC (and failing) on facebook this week that I'm almost afraid to go on in case I say so
ething I shouldn't/will regret.

NDH, I cant tell you what to do hun, because it is ultimatley your choice. But, if it was me I would keep it to myself, or maybe just tell family members you trust or just your close friends. When people dont know the pain of TTC and how difficult it can be they can be very rude and judgemental. You can start getting those annoying questions from people you barely know like "So are you pregnant yet" or "Why dont you just relax and let it happen", etc, blah, blah, blah.... It only makes the process more difficult in my opinion and honestly i dont think it is really anyone else's business. But, like I said it is your choice, I just wanted you to consider what could happen if you announce it to everyone on FB....it is like opening up a can of worms...Good luck to you hun, with whatever you decide. :flower:

Working in a supermarket is not the greatest place to avoid people with bumps, new borns or buying PG tests!! :( :(

I'm on my period and OMG IT HURTS... but will be well worth it if this is my cycle!

Working in a supermarket is not the greatest place to avoid people with bumps, new borns or buying PG tests!! :( :(

I know how that is I used to work at a Pharmacy as a cashier. Everyone would be buying pg tests,diapers,all kinds of baby things since they brought their prescriptions there all the time. Even would bring in pictures to be developed.:hugs:

Why do I always go out of my way to get people the most thoughtful gifts and NO ONE ever returns the favor to me....

I mean I never say anything, but in my heart it hurts that my own husband can't even be thoughtful enough to think outside the box occasionally. Am I so hard of a person to know or understand???? Don't I deserve more then last minute??

There are too many friends on my Facebook who are preggers

My boobs have started hurting. I can't help but me a tiny bit excited.

There are too many friends on my Facebook who are preggers

Isn't this so true! It drives me bonkers!
Most of my friends have more than 1 kid anyways and have had another 1 whilst DH and I have been trying.

Think I'd put: "I just want 1, I won't be greedy! I will be the best mum, and DH will be a brilliant dad! ;) x"

Maybe I should act like one of these slutty whores on Maury and have a one night stand with some random guy I barely know so i can finally be pregnant already!!!! ARRGGHHHH, UGGGHHHHH....

(and no, I would never actually do this, i am happily married, i just needed to vent) sigh.....

I am about to cry. thanks oh, I get out like once a freakin month if that, and you are going out all day today, and all day next weekend. it must be great to go out as much as you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->