Facebook Status

i would say: either af turn up or give me bfp because i am way too impatient x

There are too many friends on my Facebook who are preggers

Isn't this so true! It drives me bonkers!
Most of my friends have more than 1 kid anyways and have had another 1 whilst DH and I have been trying.

Think I'd put: "I just want 1, I won't be greedy! I will be the best mum, and DH will be a brilliant dad! ;) x"

Same here! Every time i turn around ANOTHER person is announcing their pregnancy. I also want just one,are we asking for too much really?!

:dust:

Wish I could turn back the clock and change all the f**k ups I've made then I would have graduated and had a better job instead of doing admin for network rail, earnt more money and still had a home not gone bankrupt at 27 years old and feel like a complete and utter failure, resulting in depression anxiety and chronic fatigue which also led to being overweight.

Overall I wish the last few years had been fun and sucessful for me and my lovely OH so that our baby could be born into a better life. If we manage to concieve all we have to give it will be our love. Yes I know that's the most important but let's be honest the other staff matters too.

Is feeling more hopeful about this cycle than I have in two years!

FB status: dear husband, all you have to do is call before you go out for hours while your on post! its an ASSHOLE thing to do to just stop texting me at random and then turn around and be outside playing basketball! OH BTW we have totally different preggo symptoms this month than normal...just thought you would be interested to know that we have cramping at 8DPO...
oh and I HATE stupid idotic 18 year olds who are crazy and not ready for a relationship much less a relationship with an enlisted soldier who badger their exes friends and act like stupid bitches!

LMAO-end FB statuses... cant you tell how happy i am....??? :rofl:

oh and I HATE stupid idotic 18 year olds who are crazy and not ready for a relationship much less a relationship with an enlisted soldier who badger their exes friends and act like stupid bitches!

LMAO-end FB statuses... cant you tell how happy i am....??? :rofl:

:rofl: I know the type.

"I wanted to know if there was a website where you can put your name on an ultrasound picture of a baby. i wanted to know so i can play a trick on my boyfriend."

I do NOT find this funny in the least bit.

Why did my baby have no heartbeat, I wasn't ready to not be pregnant :cry:

:cry: well thanks a lot body for f***ing up on me :grr: I was happy thinking that I was in my 2ww, didn't mind either way what happened at the end, so now I'll be going into my ttc break knowing that I don't ov and there's nothing the dr or fs can do until I lose some weight :cry:

:cry: well thanks a lot body for f***ing up on me :grr: I was happy thinking that I was in my 2ww, didn't mind either way what happened at the end, so now I'll be going into my ttc break knowing that I don't ov and there's nothing the dr or fs can do until I lose some weight :cry:

:hugs: You know where I am hun xx

"Why do people close to me have to shove it in my face that they are pregnant, i dont want to know, i just want it to be my turn!"

5 years ago today you were in labour with your first child, and you're moaning that it took you two more days to have that baby by c-section - why? Have you no idea how lucky you are to have had that child in the first place, let alone two more?!
Maybe it's my PMS, but her comment made me angry today.
xxx

So, this is cd 69 for me, longest cycle I've had yet, and this morning I get a BFN. F.M.L. Guess it's time to call the Dr. 11 Months of this is too much for me when idk what's going on. :(

Really, you had to make me feel bad, bc I am busy all the time. YOu try living my life, and see if you answer your phone all the damn time.

silently panicking about TTC again next month. After a 5 month break, free of the agonizing 2WW- i dont know if i can handle the constant disappointment. Damn you broken tubes!

My husband is at work all day,I'm home all alone except for my two cats,crying my eyes out hugging my Valentines day bear because af came this morning.

I don't think I've ever felt this bad even all the years I was single on Valentines day.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

i really cant wait for my ovulation to come, i cant wait for them two lines on the ovulation stick, i cant wait for my 2ww to be over and im praying for a bfp, to show theres a sticky bean growing inside me .... i can no way put that lol x

I am really irritated. really , to the point of tears. who are you to say I shouldnt try to have another child??? f**k you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->