Facebook Status

OK, this is going to sound like a very selfish thing to say, but my status today would be...

Isn't it about time I got to enjoy the delights of wearing all that gorgeous maternity wear. Just because I may eventually get pregnant, does not mean that I will lose my self-esteem or sense of style.

------
So there!

Someone in the office has finally got pregnant (they've been trying for 4 years, so I really don't envy them, but they are ready for parenthood) and has just started showing. Suddenly she's wearing only trackie bottoms to work. We work in a smart business-wear environment, so her choice in maternity wear is frowned upon even by all of the men in the office.

Just got some bad news about my friends little girl and im feeling numb :(

Hopes this cycle is our cycle. I want the world to know that I want to be a mum!

don't assume my husband will be a completely useless father, just because yours is.

OK, this is going to sound like a very selfish thing to say, but my status today would be...

Isn't it about time I got to enjoy the delights of wearing all that gorgeous maternity wear. Just because I may eventually get pregnant, does not mean that I will lose my self-esteem or sense of style.

------
So there!

Someone in the office has finally got pregnant (they've been trying for 4 years, so I really don't envy them, but they are ready for parenthood) and has just started showing. Suddenly she's wearing only trackie bottoms to work. We work in a smart business-wear environment, so her choice in maternity wear is frowned upon even by all of the men in the office.

Not selfish at all - I also work in a very professional office, my firm would have a fit if I turned up in trackies (assuming I ever get preggers).

My sister works in HR and she says that you have to be really delicate with pregnant women as the cases they can bring against an Employer could cripple them.

However, like you I'd like to think my sense of style wouldn't completly disappear!!

don't assume my husband will be a completely useless father, just because yours is.

:thumbup: I'd have that status too!!

really, you have to tell me that It is not a possibility, let me at least hope a tad bit.

OK, new one for the evening...

Please just let me and hubbie be in the same country as eachother at the right time of the month. Grr.....

Ok this is mine:-(

I am heartbroken that the witch turned up a day early this month when I really thought it was our turn!!!!

Sorry just feeling sorry for myself today xx

debralouise: your little girl is soooo cute..i have two girls but they barely have hair

just a little story that PISSED me off:

I lost my baby about a month ago and my SIL put on her status:

This week we remember babies born asleep or whom we have carried but not met, or those we have held but could not take home or the ones that make it home but could not stay Make this your profile status if you or someone you know has suffered the loss of a baby.

I commented with the quote "An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth,. Then whispered as she closed the book,. "Too beautiful for Earth"."

Afterwards, a girl took that quote and put it as her status...after she just had an abortion! I would have loved to comment with: you CHOSE to give your baby up...i FOUGHT to keep mine alive!

Oh honey I'm so sorry for your loss xx

People can be so thoughtless!!

Hugs xx

Guess I'll play my Sims game.. make my character have a bunch of babies.
Enough for all of us here to have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->