Facebook Status

No I will not be attending your wedding! Why? Because it pisses me off that your my best friend and the only person that knows were TTC and still you insist on rubbing your accidental pregnancy in my face! I don't care anymore :cry:

No I will not be attending your wedding! Why? Because it pisses me off that your my best friend and the only person that knows were TTC and still you insist on rubbing your accidental pregnancy in my face! I don't care anymore :cry:

AW, why don't you want to go to her wedding? :( If you guys are best friends and she hasn't intentionally hurt you, what is the reason in not going? It would probably really hurt her if you didn't go...

She is intentionally trying to hurt me. I can't even talk to her anymore and that makes it even worse. She is so insensitive!

I dont know if "you" and "me " will continue to be "us " if your bullsh** attitude doesnt start changing fast. Cause i dont deserve it!

I would Say..::
STOP ASKING when we will be having a baby.. WE ARE trying and it WILL happen WHEN it HAPPENS..!! ughh people are sooo inconsiderate of my feelings when just about EVERYONE has asked this and has gotten the SAME response..!

thanks that felt good.. lol

Aaarrrggghhhh I have HPT in the house and no way of getting to the shop

CD24 and no ov. Hurry up! As much as I'm enjoying having :sex: every other day 'just in case' :winkwink:

I'm sorry I didn't realize I needed your permission to have baby #2!! Whoops, guess I should have contacted you and discussed it with you instead of DH. Looks like at 31, I'm incapable of making a decision without your ever-so loving, supportive, and honest opinion.

(HopefullyBaby - I can COMPLETELY commiserate with you! Isn't it amazing the lengths other people who are supposedly your best friend will go to to make you feel like you're less than what you are?)

I'm sorry I didn't realize I needed your permission to have baby #2!! Whoops, guess I should have contacted you and discussed it with you instead of DH. Looks like at 31, I'm incapable of making a decision without your ever-so loving, supportive, and honest opinion.

(HopefullyBaby - I can COMPLETELY commiserate with you! Isn't it amazing the lengths other people who are supposedly your best friend will go to to make you feel like you're less than what you are?)

Yea it is. I don't understand people! But I also know exactly what you mean only about baby #1. I didn't realize it was going to be everyone elses business!

Please let us have a bit of luck and let us get our ideal first family home today, please, please, please ...

I don't ovulate.... :nope:

Thought my problem was just my messed up insides.

Hope they can sort it.

:(

xxx

Here I go with another cycle, I wish my cycles could be a regular 30 days long!! Instead of 62 days one cycle and 41 the next, :sulk:

Come on egg, where the hell are you?!?!?
I really hope this isn't a wasted cycle.
xxx

Will everyone around me just stop getting pregnant.....its so unfair! I WANT my turn!

Two of my friends have given birth to beautiful healthy babys in the last 2 days! I cant help but feel sick with jelousy! It hurts that little bit more that they were never planned babies just the parents being careless

It should have been me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->