Facebook Status

I know I asked you to stay away little eggy, but you can come out tonight and the spermies will be there to meet you and keep you company :hugs:.
Didn't take my clomid this cycle (didn't have a 'proper' period) so not sure if I'm going to ovulate, or if I do, then when? I really don't want this to be another wasted cycle :cry:.
xxx

Feeling very alone this past while and very sad. I hope it passes soon and I can get back to being me and have my very own little bean. Half the time I feel like I want to disappear all together.

Why why why. Why have I bothered to drop my bmi from 38 to 27 if this is how you repay me!!

People keep trying to make plans with me for the summer,which is fine but before I respond I keep thinking.. What if I get pregnant? I won't be able to do these things. I feel like I'm putting off making plans when I should really just say I'll go because who knows may not even be pregnant by then.Plus if I would be I could just cancel they would understand.
Unneeded headache & making me sad :(

I know exactly what you mean hopefulwishes! My MIL booked this awful zorbing/sphering thing where you are in a giant beach ball and rolled down a hill which we have to do by July. Such a waste of money as neither me or DH want to do it (we're far too old for that!), but I desperately want to say I won't be able to do it because I have a little bean!
xxx

i really want a baby now and can't wait start ivf am so ready to be a mum xx

when is it going be my turn :cry: saw a girl on my fb sayn she was pregnant with a scan pic today she already has 2 her youngest 7 months old just really upset me :cry:

Thanks for finally deciding to grace me with your presence af.

X

People keep trying to make plans with me for the summer,which is fine but before I respond I keep thinking.. What if I get pregnant? I won't be able to do these things. I feel like I'm putting off making plans when I should really just say I'll go because who knows may not even be pregnant by then.Plus if I would be I could just cancel they would understand.
Unneeded headache & making me sad :(
i do this :hugs:

Please come out to play little eggy! You shouldn't feel that you should only come out when clomid bullys you. There's plenty of spermys there for you to play with now :winkwink:.
xxx

looks like we are having a lucky month, we won £75 on 2 seperate scratch cards (which never happens) found £30 on the floor at a pub friday night...every sitcom tv show i watch someone is trying to get or already is pregnant, the magazine i just read was full cover to cover of stories about pregnancy and my star sign (and only mine, for comparisons sake) says "news of pregnancy brings surprise" and "events in the last few weeks bring one of the biggest changes in your life" (not that i live my life by them) i really hope all these "signs" and the fact we keep "beating the odds" mean something...only 2dpo so gotta long fortnight ahead of us but i'm feeling positive, been feeling mentally different in a good way for the past few days....roll on march 18th!!

fingers crossed we get a quick viewing on this house tomorrow, it's the perfect starter family home ... I might reconsider my ttc break if we get it :blush:

Af is being evil today, owwwwwwww!

Onto 2 months ntnp whilst we find a house and get moved. Can't wait to be with my soulmate every day xxx

my ttc break didn't last long ... 2 weeks I think :rofl: everything is pointing towards family, new house, swapping to a bigger car :happydance: just need a baby now to complete the picture

I need a baby... now would be nice :dohh: seem to be out this cycle and only 5dpo :cry: decorating new house in 4 days and moving in in 9 days.. now we just need a baby to complete it...

xxxxx

I know exactly what you mean hopefulwishes! My MIL booked this awful zorbing/sphering thing where you are in a giant beach ball and rolled down a hill which we have to do by July. Such a waste of money as neither me or DH want to do it (we're far too old for that!), but I desperately want to say I won't be able to do it because I have a little bean!
xxx

I know I shouldn't be here (was just lurking) but I've always wanted to go zorbing! It sounds like so much fun. Obviously I can't now :(.

Wanna trade? Please? LOL

I hate waiting ( very impatient me ) please little eggy come !! so i can be even more impatient in 2WW !!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->