Facebook Status

Last night I wrote on FB "One day it will be my turn LOL"

After just finding out that my childhood friend announced on FB that she was going to have another baby. My friend at work asked me what that was all about. I laughed and I said oh its the baby thing. She laughed and said you know stessing out about it wont help it get here any sooner.

It's offcial I am the only one out of all my friends and now some of the women in my family that isn't either

engaged
married
has kids
or is pregnant

:(

i think i may have my new :bfp: im bricking it:wohoo::wohoo:

how about "to all my sister in laws, mother in law, and any other female relative of my husband, will you please stop asking me when we're going to have kids. It's not for my lack of trying. If you only knew how hard I'm trying, maybe you'd give it a rest."

Sooo sick. Af is due in 3 days can she please skip her visit for the next 9 months? I'm miserable enough as it is I really don't need another area of my body letting out goo/liquids right now :(

Please can i have my bfp this cycle would really appreciate it :hugs: 8dpo and want the next 4 days to disappear so i know whether or not i'm in with a chance!

xxxxx

I don't think I've O'd this cycle, plus I've been poorly so am not holding my breath.
xxx

trying to hold my pee in so i can take another opk!

Plese let me be 1 DPO today my poor hubby is knackered :sleep: and i think he needs break.If i am not i will have to knacker him out more

looking at my ultrasounds pic from 12 weeks, from my january angel. I am hurting so bad!!! I really wish I hadnt looked at them.

: (

my status would be

everyone pregnant or with kids just shut up about how hard you think it is, every time i read your smug updates i want to drive to your house and punch you in the face. dont you know how hard things are for me. and another thing, thanks for your support.

:dohh: AGAIN??? Another one of my family members preggers??? How is it I'm not getting it? I must be doing something not right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->