Facebook Status

Finally the result ive been waiting for, Just please be a sticky bean this time!

Is way too excited that she's 9dpo and has very sore and tender bbs, back and shoulder ache, unable to sleeP yet feel shattered and has broken out in spots on her chin! So much for not getting my hopes up! Damn you body! Please don't be signs of af!

Earlier I put 'excited' what I really wanted to say was ' Oh my godddd! We are trying for a baby and I am so excited I could explode! Hahahaha x

How can I accept a life without children. Im not strong enough to keep ttc but not
strong enough to stop

Feeling a bit less mental, super depressed there for a few days, stupid clomid. going to sell what i have left on the black market

Hmm, I had a beautiful wonderful dream that ended in me getting my baby... Too bad it's not a reality yet.

Freaky- catch that eggy! spermies go get that eggy... You can't disappoint us this month- let us have our babies!!!!!

~ I wish we wouldn't have told my family we are trying to conceive~

thou shalt have a spermie on a little eggy,
thou shalt have a baby when the sperm get in...
b'by dance with daddy, have a little laddy,
b'by dance with mummy, and have a little girly!

new youngs catch of the day...
not birds eye... lol

really hate how I dont even fit in, or people make me feel unwelcome, in a place I thought I could find support. : (

Arrgghhhhh... 2WW madness.............. :wacko: :wacko::wacko: :wacko:

Chanting "I will not test early...I will not test earlyI will not test early...I will not test early,I will not test early...I will not test early!!!!!!"......:wacko: :wacko::wacko: :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->