Facebook Status

Where's my period??? Where's my BFP??? Come'on- give me one or the other!!!

On a side note, I keep looking for the "like" button for some of your posts ;)

really really really wants a sticky :bfp: 3 chemicals and 1 MMC is too much, its gotta be my turn soon :grr:

Oh facebook you somehow managed to hide a whole 9 months pregnancy then I find out there's a baby. Completely shocked.. how's this one fair?:cry:

My brother just asked if they can give the baby my name as a middle name and im honored but sad that its not me picking names out for my baby so totally bitter sweet!

Great. Just great. News from the Dr - Small uterus and she doesn't think I'm ovulating. Fml. Here's hoping that the Gyno has better news - or can at least fix this! </3

facebook, you bring me news of lots of people and their little ones or the little bubbas in their mummies bellies... i think that it is about time you shut down until it's my turn to shout about being pregnant or even better a mummy! so go stand in the corner and face the wall!

I've decided, if you want to get pregnant, you need to be friends with me.

Friend 1- gave birth last week
Freind 2 -due today (already had one kid since knowing me)
Friend 3- 13 weeks pregnant with no2
Friend 4- 13 weeks

I think that might be all of them, AF was meant to turn up 4 days ago, so heres to hoping.

I've decided, if you want to get pregnant, you need to be friends with me.

Friend 1- gave birth last week
Freind 2 -due today (already had one kid since knowing me)
Friend 3- 13 weeks pregnant with no2
Friend 4- 13 weeks

I think that might be all of them, AF was meant to turn up 4 days ago, so heres to hoping.

how about we become friends, you can join the 5 of my friends that are preg/just given birth...! not even kidding!

1st - just given birth after 3 months of trying
2nd - due in 3 weeks!
3rd - 6 months and just posted her 3rd scan pic
4th - 14 weeks gone
5th - my sister - just turned 12 weeks preg and getting scan this week...

if you want to become a friend - facebook.com/MrsJennyBremner

please don't mention ttc though...

Aww hun bless you, I know exactly how you feel, I see there scan pictures, or one friend who puts "love bump" at every status and I just want to cry out, I wish it was me.

I keep my ttc quiet on facebook, and hope im not as bad as the rest of my friends when i eventually get there

OMG! stop complaining about your being pregnant, and stop rubbing my face in it! get a grip the world doesn't revolve around you!

a cousin who thinks that everyone needs to know about her every muscle twinge and everything else decided that the world should know that she hates her baby for making her sick, but loves that she is going to be a mummy again...
eh! you don't say you hate your baby! some folk - like me would LOVE to be expecting!

.....thinks its sad that a lot of people in this world have seemed to have lost all consideration for each other?!?!

Why can't some people just be a little kinder?

Come on eggy, there's a welcome party waiting for you! You can do it!

Please let this ultrasound go well. Can't stand it if this clomid cycle is a dud as well. Esp as I have worse side effects!

sick of you bragging about how great, and how fast you got pregnant. Have some compassion, and you know I am ttc, and I am having a hard time.

And as expected, total fail. 18+ days to wait til new cycle now. Too depressing for words.

Is way too excited that she's 9dpo and has very sore and tender bbs, back and shoulder ache, unable to sleeP yet feel shattered and has broken out in spots on her chin! So much for not getting my hopes up! Damn you body! Please don't be signs of af!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->