Facebook Status

wants to make it clear, we are trying for a family but we're not going to tell you and we're not going to make a big deal song and dance about trying. Back off.

We appear to be having some issues with close friends assuming that because we haven't got children already, we must not want them. I could scream some times.

can someone go grab me some HPT's? I have a migraine and can't leave the house, however I'm 12dpo, and i am too impatient!

Another pregnancy announcement on facebook :cry: soon I won't have any friends on there that aren't currently pregnant or already have a little one.This is ridiculous this whole town is pregnant.. but me.

Oh wow...that's how I feel right now.. Currently I have...

Friend one..twins 24 weeks
Friend two... 8weeks
Friend three...6weeks
friend four...12 weeks.
Friend five... 10 weeks.

That doesn't cover the 5 or 6 who've had a baby in the past year, included friend 5 who had a baby just over a year ago and is pregnant again.

We can't even get pregnant. :( 18 months of nothing.

My current FB status would be...

Ovulation achieved... Countdown has begun... Let this be our month. Please.

(my ticker is slightly off this month)

Oi, :witch: b*tch, just show your damn ugly face will you?! I know you are there so stop pissing about making me think that there is even the slightest chance I might be PG. Some ladies get no symptoms at all, right, so I'm in with a chance? See, this is what TTC for over 20 months does to your head!!
xxx

Just want my US on Monday to be over with so I can get on and write this month off again. I know I wont even OV and this wait is just stupidly getting my hopes up.

Ive also been thinking of what to put on fb when I actually am pregnant, how to avoid being smug. Not sure it can be achieved tbh.

Ok so body tell me when do I get to ovulate so I can figure out my bd schedule... I'm waiting?!... Ok, have it your way! (that's what my fb status would say)...

Hopefully we'll be able to go on this vacation in 2 months time. Really starting to look forward to hotel sex.

IUI with donated sperm in denmark for us!!! Why is it so complicated to become parents?!?!?:growlmad:

Laparoscopy today can't wait to hear what's going on in there!

Why is it that all my friendships are one sided. Where's my support when I need you? Fooled again obviously

woooooo hooooo my bloods came back NORMAL! Lets get the baby making show on the road!!!

Why is it that all my friendships are one sided. Where's my support when I need you? Fooled again obviously

Massive :hugs: I know EXACTLY how this feels right now...one of my best friends has ditched me like a hot potato recently..

It hurts bad and it only hurts cos you care and your a good person x x

Today's status:
The good news about starting AF today is that: A) I had another regular 28 day cycle, B) my LP is getting slightly longer after starting the B6, and C) I finally found my cervix!!! But obviously the bad news is I won't be expecting a baby November 28th.

Lol. I found my cervix recently too! Was a moment of epiphany, still have no idea what it's movements mean as it seems to vary daily!

I lost my cervix... Will give reward if you find it and bring it back so I can have my baby!

Getting impatient in the 2WW!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Can I test now?? LOL....:wacko: :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->