Facebook Status

Mine would be I realy thought this was my month I had all the symptoms from my last pregnancys but nope af is due 2morrow & got a :bfn: yesterday :sad2: & everybody around me is anouncing there pregnant 2day :( I'm normaly so happy for them aswell but this month has truely gotten to me :( :( :(

so annoyed looks like another long fight to get what is best for DS I could :cry:

Is gutted about the scan today :( Don't know what to do anymore, I used to be so happy all the time and now I can't stop crying

I am really fed up with Fertility Friend!!!
move to mynfp.de ^^

On my side. I want oh to be back on time , and I want that I have a proper visible ovulation preferably after oh is back from his China business trip.

I'm feeling silly because I just pulled apart a IC pregnancy test! I was trying to search for a positive line UNDERNEATH where it's meant to be!

My heart really cant take much more BFNs. hopefully the doc will help me now :(

I'm so blessed to have my baby but please God don't make me wait another 7 years for the next one.

wants a later ovulation for when my oh comes back next week.

Awaiting AF I'm not preggers can you at least come on time! Please!!

Another month :witch:she came, no december baby here. And why I keep seeing pregnant women all around me, why oh why.....:shrug:

I give up i dont get what im doing wrong :cry:

Please let me get pregnant this month!!!! a friend announced they are expecting their second before us and it made me feel sick, their daughter is younger than jamie its not fair!!!

not only has the witch arrived she's arrived early heavy and painful :-( no 2011 baby for me now

wants to scream out loud how much im trying for another baby but scared of all your reactions!!!!

Only 19 pills to go then going to try for a 2nd baby!! Wish me luck everyone!! I'll keep you updated when he have sex, how i'm feeling and if I get my period at the end of the month. xx

(Can you imagine putting that on fb?!) lol

only 19 pills to go then going to try for a 2nd baby!! Wish me luck everyone!! I'll keep you updated when he have sex, how i'm feeling and if i get my period at the end of the month. Xx

(can you imagine putting that on fb?!) lol

lllllllloooooooooooooollllllllll

Well, if my cycle is 28 days (which I don't know it is) AF is due today. So far nothing, but also haven't had a positive OPK this month, so maybe I've not ovulated yet and my cycle is looooooonnngg? *wanders off to take a pregnancy test*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->