Facebook Status

just POAS and got BFN even though i know it wont even show if im lucky enough to have caught the egg.. grrrrrrrrrrrr... stoopid me.

I've been a really good, supportive friend; I've replied to all announcements about LO's daily achievements & 'liked' all your pictures of your LO (ALL OF THEM); I've engaged in the cutsie wall conversations where you pretend to be your LO - and I am delighted for you, really & truly I am; but I'm also really sad for me and can I please, please have just one day off?

Ok fb status today... Wants to hide in bed and cry after sister-in-law told me it's was a good thing that I miscarried because Im a selfish selfcentred person and don't desever to be a parent!!! All because we told her we couldn't go to her birthday party!! You are going to be 30 for Christ sake not 3 act ur bloody age!!

Hurt soooo much after she said that but will not let her see me cry!

What have we done wrong why don't my body work? I just wanna to have the amazing experiance of feeling that little life inside me and be the best mommy I can!

Sorry for the rant but it was this or punching her and as much as I would like to!! I'm a better person than that!!

Fingers x'ed for you all xxxx

Ok fb status today... Wants to hide in bed and cry after sister-in-law told me it's was a good thing that I miscarried because Im a selfish selfcentred person and don't desever to be a parent!!! All because we told her we couldn't go to her birthday party!! You are going to be 30 for Christ sake not 3 act ur bloody age!!

What have we done wrong why don't my body work? I just wanna to have the amazing experiance of feeling that little life inside me and be the best mommy I can!

Sorry for the rant but it was this or punching her and as much as I would like to!! I'm a better person than that!!

Oh my gosh! So sorry that your sister is so horrible! :hugs:

Sending hugs your way!!

I've been a really good, supportive friend; I've replied to all announcements about LO's daily achievements & 'liked' all your pictures of your LO (ALL OF THEM); I've engaged in the cutsie wall conversations where you pretend to be your LO - and I am delighted for you, really & truly I am; but I'm also really sad for me and can I please, please have just one day off?

I would so "like" this status.

:hugs:

I hate my body, it gives me so many pregnancy symptoms but im never pregnant!!!!

Yes I know you're having your 12 weeks scan this week after your 'accident' but spare a thought for me, I've got to go for a scan this week too. Mine will be to check my womb is empty after my miscarriage so you'll forgive me if I don't want to see your scan pictures!

Yes I know you're having your 12 weeks scan this week after your 'accident' but spare a thought for me, I've got to go for a scan this week too. Mine will be to check my womb is empty after my miscarriage so you'll forgive me if I don't want to see your scan pictures!

:hugs: :(

So glad I can post this here!!!!:
"having a husband who suffers from depression SUCKS!!!!! and does not help TTC!!!:sad2:

It's killing me not putting how I feel on fb.
Mine would be 'I just want a BFP!!!!! I'm so ready to be a mum!'

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope this baby is healthy and we're 3rd time lucky - Im not sure how many more mc I can go through

I want to be a mum :( Wish the hospital would do more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->