Facebook Status

Well DH told his boss that we're TTC today - hoping it happens soon now. I didn't really want people knowing we're trying but what can you do?

is wondering why you had to pull it out at that moment FFS!!!!!!!!!!! Aint gonna get a baby from doing that!!!!

I had a suspicion it was you bothering me about kids anonymously. Way to plaster it all over facebook now.
Oh & FUCK YOU.

Oh my goodness - so THAT's what a :bfp: looks like in person!

You don't deserve to have kids! I can't believe you are pregnant with #3!

Why is it all about waiting?! Since ov I've been waiting to know if I'm pregnant, since I took 3 tests and they were BFN's I've been waiting for AF, when AF does arrive I'll be waiting to ov and then it starts all over again.. Arghhh!

Well DH told his boss that we're TTC today - hoping it happens soon now. I didn't really want people knowing we're trying but what can you do?

Massive congrats! I remember seeing this post yesterday and then your announcement this morning! And thinking how amazing!!

Wishing you a h and h 9 months!!

Thanks pocketmonster and 1hopefull :)

got my hopes up this morning... but 3 tests later I'm starting to think it was just an evap.

congrats NDH!

I would simply put;

"No you seriously have no idea what we are going through so please take your useless advice and stick it somewhere very uncomfy!"

"no, it does NOT take one good shot. shut the hell up, ya nasty."

a "friend" of mine keeps telling me it just takes one good shot....sometimes in much more vulgar terms. ew.

not related to ttc but i still cant put in facebook so I hope its ok to mention

"I cant believe my uncle in law is so selfish and cruel that he would ignore that his mother has a fractured arm just because he is concerned that if she goes into care due to her dementia that he would lose some of his inheritance"

needed to get that out of my system - of course what id like to do is punch him in the face :)

Hopes dashed....again. Every time a I see a big, beautiful round preggy belly just want to SCREAM

Its so frustrating when you want something so bad and you know its going to happen. You get symptoms but don't know if their real or if its just cuz you want it so bad your imagining it. Yet your too scared to take a test because maybe the truth might be to painful to see ...again. :-/

I'm 12 DPO today and this is the longest I have ever made it w/o testing. I'm too scared to see a :bfn:. So here's to hoping :witch: flies on by me and everyone else TTC! :dust:

I hate FF - it stole my crosshairs at 10dpo (one day before testing day).... I'm now just plain old cd41. Why does my body not work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->