Facebook Status

is taking a break for the next few mths, i dont know how much more of this i can take!!!

why cant it happen now..... why is everything in my life soooo hard!

"does not want to go out with someone pg tonight, would rather curl into a ball and sob about how unfair life is!"

_______ can't help thinking that we made a baby last night. God, I hope I'm right, but in the meantime I hope I don't set myself up for a fall :(

why is everyone either pregnant or have a new born :shrug: everywhere iv been today im surrounded by bumps or new borns, its a conspiracy and makes me feel very barren

was REALLY hoping to have a super happy Easter announcement this year. Don't. *Grumble*

Mine would be:

I'm so happy for you, I really am. But I can't help feel a little sad given that you didn't want kids and weren't trying, and here we are on cycle 6 with no such luck.

I was sick this morning, thought I was preggo... but it's more likely I've just caught the bug my daughter has had. BFN on HPT...

Also, when the hell am I going to ovulate? Unless I've missed it... I'm on CD39 now.

so i see my sis in laws pics.. 2 girls a son who is not a year old and she's 5 month's pregnant again.. im happy for her.. but whats wrong with me :-*(

Feel sooo tired my boobs have been killing me for days I need to go loo all the time I didn't wanna have alcohol earlier cuz the smell of it made me feel sick and the witch is late! Normal people would take a hpt ... I'm to scared I'm making it all up cuz if how much I want a baby!

Would love to ask for some advice from my mom but she is on holiday, oh wants to wait till Saturday to test but I'm driving myself crazy!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrr

x

How is it you're pregnant again when you already have a three year old who you never see. And I've been trying for two years and nothing. But I do get to be a mother to your child who I love more then anything.

I wish I could really write this. I'm feeling so alone.

I would write: "I am on CD60 and no sign of AF on the horizon, yet I only get BFN when I test. What's wrong with my body???"

Granted, my last test was a week ago and I could have O'd later than I thought and this lack of the witch really could just be a late BFP. Yes. That's what I will hope and believe until I am proven different. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->