Facebook Status

Today mine would be 'hoping for a special Easter egg this year'

is so pissed off and angry after the best easter ever, fucking witch visits me this morning :( :( :( :( :( :(

Mine would be:

The reason I am deactivating my facebook account is because I cannot bare anymore baby/pregnancy statuses. It seems like my entire fucking friends list is pregnant or just had a baby. And those that have kids already do nothing but complain about them. You have a wonderfull gift, so quit complaining. Everywhere I turn on facebook it's just babies/kids everywhere. I can't do it anymore.

I wish I could really write this. I'm feeling so alone.

I would write: "I am on CD60 and no sign of AF on the horizon, yet I only get BFN when I test. What's wrong with my body???"

Granted, my last test was a week ago and I could have O'd later than I thought and this lack of the witch really could just be a late BFP. Yes. That's what I will hope and believe until I am proven different. :)

I have the same problem, CD 66 and the last test I took was a BFN. I wish our bodies could just work properly. :hugs:

I wish those who are actually ready and want babies could have them and not have to wait.

When is it my turn?
:baby:

Just asking for one I don't think that's too much to ask for. I'm so done with feeling sad & empty like something is missing.

A week ago you post you can't believe you haven't gotten pregnant after being with a guy for two years even though you aren't trying for a baby.

[So that made absolutely no sense..]

Tonight you post you're pregnant & not happy about it.

WHAT THE HELL?! Why do people like you get baby's?

:cry:

Everyone is either announcing their pregnancies or announcing the birth of their newborns. When is it going to be my turn? :(

is so frustrated..............I just want to be pregnant!!!!!

Sorry for rant feeling very blah tonight :shrug: SIL keeps going on about them trying to another and how it will happen just like that!!! 10months were on :(

:dust: to all ladies xxx

My life is not nearly as exciting and exotic as you seem to think. A lot of the time, I just feel isolated and lonely, separated from my own friends, family, and language 24 hours a day. TTC and not being able to tell any of you about it makes it all even harder. STOP comparing your lives to mine, do you have any idea how fast I'd trade places with you if I could???

Maybe a bit long for a FB post, but WOW it feels good to get it off my chest!

Why are you all moaning about being pregnant? You have morning sickness, backache, legache, muscle ache, sore boobs, but in a few months time your going to look into your childs eye's and everything the 9 months have brought will be forgotten, appreciate your pregnancy and don't take it for granted, I did, I thought I could moan about feeling so crap and I paid for it, I lost my child.

:( sorry such a depressing thing to say but feel quite emotional reading it back to myself, because that's what I'd like to post to the women who are pregnant on my friends list. :(

What is the point of having rules to stick to when nobody bothers!!!!! Sorry, having a ranty mood! :(

is so frustrated..............I just want to be pregnant!!!!!

Sorry for rant feeling very blah tonight :shrug: SIL keeps going on about them trying to another and how it will happen just like that!!! 10months were on :(

:dust: to all ladies xxx

Totally understand the SIL thing she got a 10 week old baby and is trying again we been trying 28months and had nothing :(
Hope you get your bfp soon :hugs: :dust:

xxxx

Totally understand the SIL thing she got a 10 week old baby and is trying again we been trying 28months and had nothing :(
Hope you get your bfp soon :hugs: :dust:

xxxx

Hope you get you BFP soon hun its frustrating :cry: I burst into tears in asda today with the baby event outfits just sooooooooo want another :baby: now
:dust: :dust:

has a very extremely heavy AF this month!! I am also very mardy and if DH says one more thing thing to p**s me off I swear he wont be able to make babies!!!

JUST because we got married in February, doesnt mean were gonna be pregnant in MARCH (would have loved to) So f*CK off.

AF came today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->