Facebook Status

up to now iv had a really good PMA but i'm losing my grip slightly today :cry:

Dear 16 year old cousin, please stop updating on how upset you are that you're having to "grow up" for your unborn baby/little accident when I would give anything to have your baby bump right now.

Please please let it happen this month! The odds are massively against us, but still..... a little miriacle, please?

(Can I have another one?!)

Racing season has started, what do I do? Wanted it to have happened by now so I didn't have this diliama :-(

please let me be pregnant this month!!!! i will be devastated if i have to start another month all over again.....

Today's message: I really really hate my body. I'm on cd55 and this time last cycle af turned up. NO BFP, no AF. My cycles decreased in length but now they seem to have increased. What have I done to deserve this??????????????????

Thank you all for your advice on the dog (i.e. "don't get a dog, have a baby") and all the pressure - sorry I mean 'advice' - on the whole baby issue and how we really should start trying; but we thought we should let you know (even though it's none of your business) we tried that and it didn't work so we're getting a dog - I do hope that's ok with you... oh, I'm sorry; have I made you uncomfortable?

Please please please let this be my mth iv been very patient not too sure where im upto but iv worked very hard xxx

Its lovely to see all your scans and Im so pleased you havent had to go through what we've been through and that your scans bring happy memories. Please God let everything be ok on Friday when we have our first scan...but even more if we get past that scan - let the second scan be ok this time

Hope its ok that Ive put this in the ttc facebook - I darent move over to pg yet x

Only 6 days left until AF is due. I really hope I'm pregnant!

I know that due to OHs SA we werent able to DTD at the right times but PLEASE let that last minute BDing that they got to the egg and when we go for our results and I can say....well actually I am PG already!! :) :) :) I dont want to go into LTTC!! :( :(

has finished af today so may commence the practicing for eggy to arrive later tonight!!

Oh hello sicky feeling! I do hope you're here to tell me I'm pregnant.... x

I wish our other halves would have to worry about their temp, cervical mucus, cervical position, "baby dancing" on the correct times, boob checking, symptom spotting.. JUST ONCE and understand why we get so bitchy when things don't go our way. All they have to do is have sex! Man... must be stressful;)

9dpo and not feeling very hopeful. All I want is to be pregnant, is that so much to ask?

Slightly off topic but isnt it just lovely when your auntie calls you stuck up and 2 faced publicly on Facebook, all because her daughter keeps writing the most disgusting of things on her page!!!!!

fab, iv BD that much over the past few that i know have thrush, gee thanx just what i needed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->