Facebook Status

Ive had a taste of what being a mum is like and its made me want the real thing even more!

is awaiting the eggy!!!! come on... something coming to play tag!

after 31 yrs my hair over night has decided to become greasy, not happy isnt in it, this better be a pregnancy thing!!!!

is bored of waiting already and I havent even ov'd!! why call it ttc, why not the long path of lots of waiting!!

I cant help but cry inside every time i see ANOTHER beautiful baby bump walk past - why can't that be me now?

why does my ticker say that I am ov'ing when I am quite clearly not!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH..... I should be by now!!!!! come on!!

2 months until my SIL gives birth although i'm happy for her i dont think i'm gonna be able to cope with it all

is confused - earlier I had no sign of ov now I have all the signs and hubby has gone to work on a night shift boooo!!!!!

" Is missing her angel baby very much :( "

Hard to say as only very select few people actually even know I miscarried. x

so one of my close friends has had her baby and my sis is due in 10 days :( and i cant even get pregnant

teen mom 2 is not the reason im TTC. i want a child of my own, with the man i love and im ready. my age doesnt matter and idc what any of you pregnant 14 year old girls think about me TTC. I want this, most of you didnt.

.....harsh?

and to top this month off i think im getting a uti just great

"Never understood the pain a woman feels emotionally and physically when she has a miscarriage...until I had one. Happy Mothers Day to me."
Or
"I'm glad everyone else had a great mothers day with their children. I didnt get to see mine. That makes 3 bad mother's day's in a row..."
Or
"YES. I am TRYING to have a baby with Jeremy. We're in LOVE and want a family together. Just because the last man who decided to have a baby with me, then decided to become a woman doesnt mean J will too! Just be happy for us PLEASE!"

What I would love to put on fb:

Stop complaining about your pregnancy, just think how lucky you are. Think of all the people in the world who would want nothing more than to be pregnant no matter how horrible the pregnancy is as long as a healthy baby is at the end of the pregnancy.

When will it be my turn!?!?!?!?! Everyone seems to be procreating but me!

I envy anyone who had an accident and found out they were pregnant. I wish it was that easy for me.

What I would love to put on fb:

Stop complaining about your pregnancy, just think how lucky you are. Think of all the people in the world who would want nothing more than to be pregnant no matter how horrible the pregnancy is as long as a healthy baby is at the end of the pregnancy.

When will it be my turn!?!?!?!?! Everyone seems to be procreating but me!

I envy anyone who had an accident and found out they were pregnant. I wish it was that easy for me.

I saw your post and thought "when did I write this?!" :haha:

my status update would be: "zanDark is trying very hard to ignore the huge craving for cheese (I suddenly felt like I could taste it in my mouth and wanted a piece like crazy lol) and the fact that her areola seems to have spread a bit....its too soon for symptoms!"

after a year of TTC I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot. Every month I swear I'm pregnant just to get AF...I know she'll be here in a week but I'm doing such a sucky job at not getting my hopes up.

Tankgirl is hoping that this will be her month. And yes I am happy that you are pregnant with your 7th child (last one only 4 months old), but I also don't think I've ever been more jealous!

Another one:

Every time someone I know announces they are pregnant, I am deeply depressed for a day wishing it was me, hating my PCOS, and feeling hopeless it will never happen to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->