Faint line? Amy I crazy?!

kjs1

Reaction score
I think I am going crazy and hoping you guys can help ease my mind. I'm 32, husband is 33, we have unexplained infertility and have been ttc for 16 months. This was our #2 medicated (100md clomid, triggered with pregnyl, now on prometrium suppositories) IUI. I'm now 13dpiuu and having major pinching on my right side, which I've never had. I also had one really weird wave of low low low cramps for about 10 seconds this morning but no other cramping really. A few days ago I was extremely itchy all over my body (never had this) and yesterday I was highly emotional and cried. I took a clear blue easy hpt this morning (even though the RE instructed to test at 14dpiui) and I swear I saw a tiny faint line. I have an attachment but I feel like i may be seeing things?! What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 20170206_072743.jpg
    20170206_072743.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 78
I see something there :) keep us updated. Are you doing more tests?! I would have done about 10 by now if I got that lol

I see something there :) keep us updated. Are you doing more tests?! I would have done about 10 by now if I got that lol

Oh my gosh, thank you for replying!! I am seriously going insane. I haven't tested any more yet as I had to go to work. I am wondering if I should test tonight or just wait until tomorrow (14dpiui). I honestly feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me. Do you think I should get a different type of test? with pink dye? I have never been pregnant before and never even caught a glimpse of a BFP so I am seriously freaking out!

I see it! Yes! Go get some tests with pink dye!!! I think you're pregnant!

Ahh!! I just went to cvs and they had about 15 different tests but all were blue dye. So I bought 3 of the same kind to be able to compare. Do you think I need to wait until this evening? I tested at 7am this morning. I haven't told my husband yet and I am freaking out inside but also scared to test! Thank you both so much for commenting. It made me so happy to see your comments I could cry!

I see that line! Good luck hun I have everything crossed x

I see that line! Good luck hun I have everything crossed x

Thank you so much!!! i am trying to wait at least 4 hours before I test again but I have a tiny bladder :haha:

I see it!! Im terrible at holding too i naturally pee lie every half hour so 4 hr hold is like a marathon for me! Cant wait for your next test good luck! X

I have an hour and half to go and am already about to burst lol. Thank you guys! I'm so nervous!

Omg you must have amazing self control lol I would have peed on every stick already, taken a zillion pics from different angles - and then be scouring the area for another drugstore :haha:

I see it! Fingers crossed for you! I would also be peeing on every stick in sight so I would do another after as long as I could hold my pee for, then another with fmu, then probably another later that day... which is probably the sole reason I'm flat broke lol

So I waited 4 hours (torture) and POAS but it really doesn't look like ANYTHING now! This is a slightly different test and I couldn't find any at the CVS I went to with pink dye. I feel disappointed now! And confused!
I've uploaded both tests. The one I took this morning says Clear Blue and the other I took just now.

Am I out? Faulty CB test? I don't know what to think. I am still having low craps and weird pinching on my right side....No period but on progesterone suppositories so I am sure that could be keeping AF at bay....:wacko:

Attachments

• 20170206_154425.jpg
    20170206_154425.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 20170206_072743.jpg
    20170206_072743.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 38
I personally haven't had a false positive on a blue dye, but I know some have had some negative experiences with them. I think your best bet is a pink dye test, can you order some from Amazon? Unless there's another shop you could try? I don't have to enlarge the Clear Blue to see it, and the other may simply be your urine is too diluted and if you are early on then it may be you need to do a test with fmu instead. Everyone's different, some get a better result with later urine, some fmu

Have you been drinking a lot of fluids? That'll do it

I felt pretty thirsty and tried not to drink a lot of fluids the entire time I was holding my pee. I honestly have no idea what is going on. Very confused. I may try and get a different type of test on my way home. Thank you ladies for the responses!

I have had bad experiences with that brand but it could just be a matter Of concentration because that line is faint and you are early so fxed for tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->