Faint line? Amy I crazy?!

Do you guys think I should get FRER test instead? Are those typically the most accurate at the earliest?

I see it on the first one. With a line that faint it could be a concentration like others said. I also have never had a false positive on blue dye but I've heard others have.

OK got a pink dye frer test to take with fmu tomorrow. Wish me luck!! I showed my husband the first test faint line photo and he saw it too! He is a pragmatist too so I don't feel as crazy haha.

Fxed! I never have luck with fmu with frer so you may consider smu but that's just me. Either way fxed

I see the line on your clearblue test. Just FYI your trigger could still be in your system and show up on hpts. I had one last past 10 dpiui. I would continue to test if it gets darker for two more days it's a bfp. If it goes away then it was probably left over trigger.

Oh I hope it isn't the trigger. I did the trigger 14 days ago so I thought I read it is gone by 14 for sure. I don't know how I will sleep tonight!

Oh man! I hope it's positive!! I know what you're going through!! Been there many times!! It's agonizing waiting for confirmation!!

Frer tests are not very good. Honestly, dollar store tests are the best in my opinion. But I used a blue dye test with my first and it was definitely correct!

I hope this is it for you!! I also hope you can sleep!!

Fxd for your next test. The new photo is too blurry to tell sorry x

Well the frer this morning is clearly negative. I'm so disappointed and confused about thwhat first test. I wouldn't think the trigger would still be in my system 14 days after.

Thank you so much. I appreciate the support. I wish everyone luck and baby dust!

Ur defo not out just yet. Im having the same issues with clearblue i had 2 bfp faint but defo there positives and bfn ever since. Fingers crossed for you xx

When I told my doctor's office they acted like there was very little shot the test would be wrong at the point. I'm not sure whether I should hold on to hope (potentially false hope) or just drink wine ha :/

Fxd its just the concentration and it darkens back up for u!

I saw the line too and it looked thick can you get a early super drug one? There good and cheaper than Frer x

I'm not sure which super early test to get. Are their brands you recommend? I would love to not spend so much money every month too! Thanks!

I like Walmart 89c tests and while I am there I grab frer if they have a coupon

Ok great. Thank you! We don't have a Walmart nearby ( I know, crazy?!) so I will look online.

Thanks again for the support and encouragement yall! I stopped the progesterone yesterday and no AF yet. I am not too hopeful though :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->