faint pink line on frer after time limit...evap?? updated pg4

hopefuljaners

Cautiously pg with no.3!!
Reaction score
ok so i took a test on wed and all i could see was the indent line... i know it was the indent line as i took the test apart and there was absolutley no colour in the test line whatsoever, so i took a frer today and all i thought i saw was the indent line again so i left it.

BUT i just went up to look again and took the test apart to compare to wed's test and there is a very faint pink in the test line from today's test but it would've been outside the time limit, can this be the start of bfp or just a pink evap??

AF is due on wed/thurs and i dont know what dpo i am as we aren't TTC but ive been taken off the pill due to medical reasons!!

This first pic is the negative frer from wed - pic taken today and the other 3 pics are today's frer - pic taken after time limit!

what do you think? all help welcome!xx

Attachments

• NEW 006.jpg
    NEW 006.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 247
  • NEW 007.jpg
    NEW 007.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 236
  • NEW 008.jpg
    NEW 008.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 200
  • NEW 009.jpg
    NEW 009.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 296
you tilt the screen with the 4th pic there's no denying its pink?

no tweaks at all - dont know how:dohh: lol

Looking very good to me! How long after the limit are we talking?

I think it looks nice and solid and not like the evaps I've had with them. I think you should test again ASAP!!! :)

I tweaked it for you! Hope you don't mind!! :)

Attachments

• hopeful.jpg
    hopeful.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 95
looks very positive to me... gl hun!

oh go oh god oh god!!!! im nearly in tears! i would love another baby but OH wanted to wait until DS was 3/4 to have another but any new life to me is a gift!

I'm not even sure how long after the time limit as when i couldn't see anything i just sat it aside and went on with my day, and i only checked it at 6pm this evening so it could've been anytime, i'm defo going to test again tomorrow - i would tonight but ive no tests and DS is in bed and OH is at the footy so im stuck! ahhh!lol

has anyone ever seen a pink evap like that on a frer??

xx

I've never seen a pink evap like that, it's bold and thick. Can't wait to see your next test! Fingers crossed for a BFP xx

oh god! tomorrow morning cannot come quick enough!!! that was done with 2nd mu aswell!!xx

If that is an evaporate I would report it to FRER! I've never seen one like that!

i had an evap like that after i opened it and left it for a few hours
all my tests are still saying bfn and it has been a week sorry to be a downer

i think thats what happens after it has been opened and exposed to dryon some of the batches

see thats what i thought too but the 1st pic is a test that has been left open from wed and there's nothin at all on that and the pic of it was only taken today and the other 3 pics is the test with the pink line was only opened today?x

i've had such a strong feelin that i am pg, plus nausea, sore bbs, mild cramps for the last 5 days and lower back pain... oh god i need to test again!!lol:wacko:

i just took a test today and having the same prob, i cant figure if it is a indent or not! hope we get out :bfp:!

Am fairly sure its bfp! Stalking tomorrow lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"