faint pink line on frer after time limit...evap?? updated pg4

yeah this week coming lol i know i tested super early but i have an x-ray on tuesday nd wanted to know either way as i wouldnt have the x-ray if i was pg :wacko:

x

oh go oh god oh god!!!! im nearly in tears! i would love another baby but OH wanted to wait until DS was 3/4 to have another but any new life to me is a gift!

I'm not even sure how long after the time limit as when i couldn't see anything i just sat it aside and went on with my day, and i only checked it at 6pm this evening so it could've been anytime, i'm defo going to test again tomorrow - i would tonight but ive no tests and DS is in bed and OH is at the footy so im stuck! ahhh!lol

has anyone ever seen a pink evap like that on a frer??

xx

I think ur pregnant......I had a faint line with my daughter....so I hope its true for u sweetie gudluck....

Ermmmm dont count yourself out lady! I see lines on those tests! :haha: fx'd it gets darker now!!

Hopefuljaners, please take a look at my test as well. I'm rackin my brain out right nowQ! This is the first time I had a line show up right away, but I tore the test apart and I'm thinking it was an indent all along. Damn freres! fx'd for you hun!

It's super early then. Especially if it's due Friday! You'd only be 6-8dpo by now? I think that's right. Trying to count backwards from a 12-14 day lp. Maybe 7-9dpo. Eh. Whatever. All that just to say it's super early still & no way are you out yet! :) xx.

Urgh! That sucks! I think I'm going through the same thing. FX'd for you!

eek hun, id tell the xray department that theres a chance you could be pg!! just to be on the safe side!!

Hmmmm. I say maybe. Having trouble myself. Maybe we can compare tests. Please let us know what happens. Im going thru the same thing you are. I wasnt planning at all. I just bought my first response. Tested with blue dies but inconclusive. im 10 days give or take a couple days. i wish you luck on whatever you wish the outcome to be.

Hi ladies so sorry i'm only updating now...my laptop broke!! so af was due wednesday 7th march-ish, on the sat before i had a tiny bit of blood streaked cm, then on the wed night i started very slight brown discharge, on thursday i had ALOT of browny/red watery discharge (so sorry for the tmi), so i assumed af was here, i had the same watery discharge on the friday but around 4pm on the friday it stopped, absolutely nothing, nada, had nothing right through to sat at around lunchtime then i has some slight brown discharge again, and now its just lots of clear discharge??? i also still have light cramping, headache, sore boobs, and pelvic pain...possible ectopic??

Does this sound like af to u? my af normally lasts 3-5 days and is heavy red for3/4 full days and just brown at the end, i was convinced that i wasn't pg as the frer tests i took didnt seem to have lines - apart from that evil evap! but then readin on here today there are alot of women saying that the frer's on the market these days dont seem to be reliable at all and those were the tests i was using....?

what do you think?

how has everyone else's tests turn out??

xx

Unless you think your symptoms are worrying and want to go to the doctors I would test in a few days and see what you get. I have read similar things that ended up in a BFP, gl XXXX

I got my BFP on a IC at 8 dpo and on a FRER at 10 dpo, it was very obvious, even more obvious on 11 DPO, I would test again with any test, like a tesco or asda test and see what it comes up with, even if you have the faintest of lines, get yourself to the doctors and see what they think...
just keep an eye out for pelvic pain/ more bleeding, because those are the main two signs of ectopic!

gl hun!!!

What ever happened hopefuljaners? I have a PINK evap line on a FRER too and now coming up as BFN on other tests...Did you ever get a BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->