faint pink line on frer after time limit...evap?? updated pg4

ourfate - is there any colour on urs? can u post a pic? ive had a few neg and take them all apart and saw the indent with no colour or anything on it and chucked them but i kept wed and then tested today just to see if there was a difference and it was bright pink?? my head's in a spin! we're not TTC as we have a 9month old son and wanted to wait until he was about 3/4 before trying for another but i would be so happy if i was pregnant again!:blush:

I have to say that I've never seen an evap like that but you do have to be careful when you open those tests because lines can start to appear. But then it does look very pink so I think BFP. Good luck for testing tomorrow. Hope it's good news for you! x

Stalking! I'm really curious to see how your test turns out tomorrow. :)

I have had evaps on a FRER a number of times just like that - bright pink as well. They are awful for evaps. However, test again in the morn and i hope you get your pink line within the limit. xx

hope this works, its so faint its hard to tell if it has colour, to me it doesnt look like it does

Attachments

• 418281_10150717734180465_501970464_11459969_1213499186_n.jpg
    418281_10150717734180465_501970464_11459969_1213499186_n.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 163
Im really going to go with BFP... Simply due to my own experiences with using FRER tests every month for the last 2 and a half years... I took all of them apart and there never ever went pink even after 2 weeks!!! yeh there had some great indent lines, but there had absolutely no pink at all...

Congrats :)

yours def!!! looks good though!!!!!!! i would say :bfp: for sure! :)

hope this works, its so faint its hard to tell if it has colour, to me it doesnt look like it does

I think i see something but like you, im not sure about the colour? can you tweak it in anyway? i dont know how to :dohh: lol

Thanks you all so much for your replies, it's 10 am were i am now and i'm just awake as DS was up teething all night so i was up with him all night and OH let me have a wee lay on, i'm going to go and buy more tests now and will update asap! had such weird dreams about getting all these positives on tests! brain is working overtime!:haha:

:baby: on the brain!!

xx

well ladies, turns out that yesterday's test must've just been a very cruel very believeable evap!! just took a test and i would defo say BFN, ive attached pics for you all to see...first 2pics are of the test 4mins after it was done and the last 2 pics are of the test taken apart, also around 4/5 mins after.

Thanks for lookin, guess there's my answer :shrug:

x

Attachments

• NEW 002.jpg
    NEW 002.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 142
  • NEW 003.jpg
    NEW 003.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 125
  • NEW 004.jpg
    NEW 004.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 144
  • NEW 005.jpg
    NEW 005.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 166
I see something on the last test, but wow. That was one heck of an evaporate. I'm sorry :( but I do really see a line on the last test too..gl hun xx

I see something on the last test, but wow. That was one heck of an evaporate. I'm sorry :( but I do really see a line on the last test too..gl hun xx

Thanks, i see something too but i thinks just the indent you know, awk well, we werent trying anyway but i god really excited there for a min!lol!

x

I see something in all your pics, I auto corrected it and turned up Sat just a smidge and that doesn't look like an indent to me. It's pink and the indent usually shows up a bit grey and you can be unsure of colour when looking at it tweaked.

Fingers crossed, i'd keep testing maybe wait a couple of days if you don't want the stress of doing it so often but I wouldn't rule out a BFP just yet xx

Attachments

• NEW 002.jpg
    NEW 002.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 149
I see something in all your pics, I auto corrected it and turned up Sat just a smidge and that doesn't look like an indent to me. It's pink and the indent usually shows up a bit grey and you can be unsure of colour when looking at it tweaked.

Fingers crossed, i'd keep testing maybe wait a couple of days if you don't want the stress of doing it so often but I wouldn't rule out a BFP just yet xx

Thanks Kazorina! just such an odd evap from yesterday's test has my mind working overtime!lol

x

I agree with the other ladies. if you take it out, an indent will show up and even show a slight greyish pink (it will show up like that sometime after the time limit too) every single FRER or Answer tests did I used did. if it show up within the time limit and inside the case, then you are pregnant.

this is the first one ever to do that with me tho, and ive used ALOT of frer's since first TTC in dec 09, and it was bright bright pink. aww well wont know for sure until AF shows or doesn't

x

wednesday/ friday next week? your not out yet then lady!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"