Fake faint line madness?!!

That's so annoying about you tests! Would you order any other cheapies to try instead? But both being drunk could definitely have led to a slip up!! Xx

I'm sure we were like only a day or 2 apart on our cycle, I'm confused how I have jumped so much further, maybe il wrong? Lol

Im not sure becca i kno its weird we still have similarity this month in that we both must have ov'd early for the lines to be genuine.. i think maybe u have shorter cycles mine are usually 35 days so if we were both say 10dpo i could still have a good 10days before af wheras u might only have a few if that makes sense so u are further into the next cycle than me.

Heres last nights test as it looks this morning
Edit : added a zoom as the upload has killed it

Attachments

• 20170423_073557.jpg
    20170423_073557.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 2017-04-23 08.10.57.jpg
    2017-04-23 08.10.57.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 30
Ahh ok that makes sense, I do have shorter cycles than you do.

Gosh that line has dried very dark! Very annoying but interesting! X

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2414889-opk-hpt-bfp.html

Hi Josephine my positives from 10 dpo on the same tests are in this thread. Unfortunately this was an ectopic but the tests gave great lines x

Heres my opks from this cycle if its of any interest i do remember some of the middle tests being pretty dilute urine so not sure if thats had an effect. I was sick first thing this am and still have the itchy rash.

Attachments

• 20170423_101428.jpg
    20170423_101428.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 11
Super annoying!! And it sounds lazy on the part of the company

Absolutely. If a test isn't positive, most people will assume it shouldn't show even a faint line. A faint line gives false hope. Unless of course it does progress. But they also say something about it showing a clear positive if it's detected 10miu or more, which would also suggest a faint line could be detecting a slightly lower amount of hCG?

Josephine those lines have dried clear as day, I can see it obviously on the photo which isn't zoomed in on as well. Did you do any more today?

The hpts together just for fun :) the middle one was more dilute urine. They also tantalisingly say a faint line may progress to a positive later on :dohh: i told them if they often give faint lines surely thats a major flaw in the test!

Attachments

• 2017-04-23 10.18.10.jpg
    2017-04-23 10.18.10.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 17
The insert in the pack says 'last revision 2009'!!!!!

That's so annoying about you tests! Would you order any other cheapies to try instead? But both being drunk could definitely have led to a slip up!! Xx

Can u recommend any? I really need to order some but dont kno where to go that last lot was my first ever ic's and it was from a link on here x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2414889-opk-hpt-bfp.html

Hi Josephine my positives from 10 dpo on the same tests are in this thread. Unfortunately this was an ectopic but the tests gave great lines x

Oh wow that one at the top of page 4 looks very similar to mine i think!

To be honest, the info on their packs and what they emailed you I feel is a huge cop out especially when their last revision was almost a decade ago!

You could try Casanovum, I have had the odd test which has been a little weird with how the dye is but they are quite wide and seem to take longer for the dye to clear. They sell them on Amazon. I find One Step (the blue handles) wider tests clear quicker but they too can give what appear to be faint lines, although I have seen a difference between yours and mine when dry, mine weren't as clear dry as yours are so perhaps you may have more luck with those?
You could try the Boots or Superdrug own versions of dipstick but I don't know if they are 10miu or more

Boots are terrible they leave huge pink evaps every time for me and quite pricey too at 4.99 for 5. No superdrug here either anymore!

What Boots cheapie dipstick tests? Without a case? I haven't tried them before

Yes they are terrible it even states on the insert that 'a negative result may change to a false positive within minutes of the end of the testing period' and they arent wrong!!

I have ordered the blue handle one step from amazon, but to be honest with my lines I don't know what are good or not.
The lines you are getting though seem a lot darker than before, unless it's just me being forgetful!

They do to me too esp that last one dry its clear as day irl. Its weird they have a one step insert but alltest on the pack. Just ordered some from fme fertility(?) But they seem to be one step too seems to be all i can find for cheap!

Couldnt wait and did my leftover clear and simple 20miu. Annoyed as it has dye run/hasnt cleared well here it is at 10 min

Attachments

• 20170423_132149.jpg
    20170423_132149.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 20170423_132842.jpg
    20170423_132842.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 34
Think this was 5 min

Attachments

• 20170423_132059.jpg
    20170423_132059.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 26