FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Congrats on a good scan, Med! Your little girl is beautiful like her momma! Have you thought of names yet?

Ashaford do you have any names in mind yet?

I made it to halfway :wohoo:

I've started to look at names but my husband and I haven't talked about names at all yet.

No none that I'm set on. I have a few that I like but i really want DH to name him. He hasn't decided and doesn't seem to care to talk about it lol :shrug: we do have a set middle name though.

I think we are settled on our boy and girl names, since we are team yellow. I'm sure if girl it'll be Madison Claire and if boy either Elijah Parks or Harrison Parks!

Happy 20 weeks Still!

Pink - I love those names!!

We will be naming our little one Richard Brady Taylor, Jr. and call him Brady. My husband goes by Rick and his dad was Ricky so we thought we'd go with the middle name. Plus Brady was his grandfather's name. Thank goodness we are having a boy because names are not my strong suite.

Yesterday was the anniversary of when we lost our first son. I did so well emotionally until I went to the nursery to pick out a tree to plant in his memory and they were all wilted and ugly. I just started crying. The poor attendant probably thought I was crazy. It sucks to have all those memories dredged back up but at the same time I don't want to forget my time with him.

Pink I like your names!!!!

We have chosen our names too for either gender. Boy will be Ford Thomas and girl will be Remi Joy ❤

Ashaford, I'm so so sorry. Yesterday must have been very difficult. I hope you were able to have some peace ❤ I love your name for your little guy!

TTC that's so interesting, I know someone who named their son Ford, not one you hear often!

Ashaford love the family significance on names <3 I'm sorry yesterday was rough, those days really do suck.They are so bittersweet because you want to remember them but remembering all of the pain is hard. I hope you were able to find a good tree or plant to use instead of the wilted ones :hugs:

Pink love the name Claire <3 that's what I wanted if we had a girl. lol I like Elijah, not one you hear a lot either!

AFM we know for sure his middle name will be Eugene, after DH's grandfather. But not sure on the first name. I keep teasing DH and telling him that if he doesn't start making suggestions I'm going to name him Severus in honor of my love for Harry Potter :rofl:
I had my anatomy scan yesterday :cloud9: He is looking perfect!

Such cute names!!!!

Still so glad you had a good anatomy scan!!

Ashaford, I'm so sorry!! I hope you don't mind me asking, what happened to him? If you don't want to talk about it i totally understand!! :hugs: I'm thinking of you!!!

I have to have a root canal tomorrow and I'm pretty worried about it and the effects on baby. I do know it will just be local anesthetic and my ob has given a note saying what they can and cannot use but I'm still really worried, because of the recurrent pregnancy losses I think that makes my anxiety worse.. I wouldn't even be doing this if I didn't have to! Ugh.. Any experience or words of encouragement is greatly appreciated!!!

I already replied in your journal but I wanted to add my ob didnt even give me a note! So you have that extra safe guard too! Good luck tomorrow &#10084;

Pink I had to have a lot of dental work done with DD2 at all stages of pregnancy <3 My OB said it was fine as long as they didn't have to put me under. I did ask them to use as low doses as possible (not very possible, I have super sensitive mouth that takes FOREVER to be numb:haha:) just because it made me feel better. it's always nerve wracking when you've experienced losses :hugs:

Thank you ladies! Anything "extra" in pregnancy is scary!! Especially for us loss mommas! I do greatly appreciate the support!!

Good luck today, Pink. Root canals are definitely not fun. I'm glad your OB is sending a note. :) That is extra reassurance.

As for our son, "Baby T" we lost him last year when I went into labor at 16 weeks. I started spotting at 8 weeks. By 13 weeks I was passing clots every week. The OB finally found a large subchorionic hemorrhage on my uterus and told me to take it easy. Usually they go away on their own by 20 weeks. But, mine just kept getting bigger. At 16 weeks there was just too much blood irritating my uterus and I went into labor. It was really hard because the baby was fine. It was just the SCH that caused the labor. I try not to scare people because SCH's are so common but large ones are not. When someone says "it's just an SCH" to other moms I have to bite my tongue and not tell my story so I don't' scare them.

:hugs: Ashaford!! I had an sch with one of my losses that got quite big, my Dr did say it was a possible cause. So I'm always weary of sch. I know they can be common and almost always resolve without issue. It's just scary to think of all the what ifs, and to realize all the things that "could" go wrong and know what a miracle life is!! My current worry is cord issues and prolapse cord or uterine rupture... it's always something isn't it?!

Thank you all for the well wishes for my root canal.. it's in 2 hours and I'm really anxious. I know I need to just suck it up and get on with it but I'm just worried!!

I hate dental work pink, I hope it goes quickly for you.

Ashaford Im so sorry that happened to you.:hugs: SCHs are scary since they really can go either way :(

Well... I survived but it was EVERY bit as bad and even worse than I thought it would be.. the full story is in my journal but it was terrible!!!!! :sad2:

I had my anatomy u/s and everything went well but I got a call to redo it as the radiologist couldn't be sure that my placenta was at least 2 cm away from the cervical opening due to a contraction. The contraction part was unnerving by upon speaking to my Dr, she assured me that Braxton Hicks is normal at this point.

:hugs: med I've been getting Braxton hicks since 10 weeks with this one! I hope they can get the measurement they need and it's all good. Glad they are wanting to be extra sure that it's correct!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->