FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

TTC - what a beautiful little one you have already. Keep up posted on your blood work.

Med - Congratulations!! So excited for you! Little girls are the sweetest!

Hello ladies, how is everyone doing? Are we all in 2nd Tri now?

5 more sleeps until my anatomy scan :happydance:

I'm feeling nervous today because I accidentally ate some undercooked chicken last night. My husband had cooked and didn't realize it was still pink in the middle. I only had a bit but I'm still nervous and have been googling all day. Really hope it was OK!

MissYogi I really don't think it'll hurt you hon. Worst case you might get an upset stomach.

Miss Yogi I agree! You would get an upset stomach before anything happened to baby. I said a prayer for you though ❤

Still! So exciting your scan is so soon!!!!!!

So happy to be in 2nd tri although I'm feeling more sick than ever. Hopefully it passes soon. I see my ob tomorrow!

Ooh one of my apps said baby is the size of a house mouse this week. I threw up then and there! We had a mouse problem last year and I guess I'm still traumatized 😂

Lol ttc a mouse made you sick! Poor thing lol that sounds like my mom, she is absolute terrified and disgusted with mice of any kind. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!

Hey ladies!! TTC - that is hilarious! I hope your nausea goes away soon. Mine came back at 14w for a few days but it was gone for good by 15w.

I am so excited for your anatomy scan, Still!! Will they let you have a copy? I didn't know until we arrived that they would send us a digital copy of our anatomy scan. It was so neat to be able to share it with our family. :)

Here's a link if you're bored. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3SNtSPksKn4eExlclRCSlBKbzA/view?usp=sharing
If you skip to around 7:30 you finally get to see his profile. :kiss:

Ashaford that's so neat you got the digital copy! I'll watch when I'm not on mobile! Hope my sickness follows the pattern yours did! ❤

Got my blood screening results. Odds of trisomy or Down syndrome were less than 1/1000. Good news!

Ttc great results!

Ashaford that's so neat! I'm not sure if my hospital does that, I'll have to ask. You already had your anatomy scan? They don't do ours until 20 weeks and over. I can't wait!

Feeling lots of movement. I love it, but it also makes me have to pee more :haha:

Anyone made any big baby purchases yet?

My anatomy scan is 1 month away, here they do them 18-22 weeks. Mine is scheduled for 20+4.

In super busy getting ready for dd2 bday and party tomorrow!! I'll be better once it settles down!!

We do anatomy scans between 18 and 20 weeks here too. I was 17w4d so doc wanted to go ahead and do it. He said we may do another one at my appointment on the 23rd but everything looked great. I am feeling movement too. I tried to get hubs to feel last night but he didn't feel anything. It seems so apparent from the inside but it's hard to feel from the outside.

That's so funny how different hospitals/clinics/drs do things differently. although that's not too different in timing really. lol Mine was SO adamant that it had to be 20 weeks or after lol their policy i guess :shrug: I'm just super excited to see him!
But also terrified of getting some kind of bad news :neutral:

DH has only felt him move once. I'm hoping to get my girls to feel him soon :cloud9:

Pink good luck with the party :happydance:

I got the rest of my pics in, so anyone want to take a guess at nub , feel free!!

Attachments

• baby3.jpg
    baby3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
  • baby3-2.jpg
    baby3-2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
  • baby3-3.jpg
    baby3-3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
The 1st Pic made me think :pink: but the 3rd makes me think :blue:
So I'm going to lean team :blue: just because lol

It definitely is, this baby wants to be sure we remain team yellow :rofl:

I had my ultrasound today at 18+1 and I'm measuring 18+2 on the ultrasound. The tech confirmed it was a girl!!! 😃 She was very active once I emptied my bladder. My placenta is anterior so that explains why I haven't been feeling actual kicks yet. Hopefully soon, it's one of the best parts of pregnancy :)

Aww med so awesome!! Congrats on your girl btw!! I also have an anterior placenta and it stinks, this has been the craziest pregnancy for me, both my girls I felt from early on (even with one of them having anterior placenta) so it's been hard to even believe I'm pregnant most the time!

Pink obviously you were on to something choosing team yellow since baby seems to agree with you :haha:

Med yay for scan!! Hopefully you'll be feeling more movement soon :hugs: woohoo for team:pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->