FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

oh wow Still, that is early!!! I don't know what's normal for Braxton Hicks as I haven't felt any and with my son I didn't feel any until the very end.

I had a close lying placenta with my son so the fear was that I would have placenta previa but on a later scan, it was fine as it had moved upward as my uterus grew. Fingers crossed the measurement isn't even outside the limit this time. I also won a 3D ultrasound so Ill be having that on Tuesday. I don't mind the ultrasounds but this will be 3 in 3 weeks. I'd rather them be spread out more :)

Awesome news about the scan, I think they say it almost always moves up with the uterus!!

I have already been having some Braxton hicks also. Got them around 18 weeks with dd1 and 13-14 weeks with dd2. I have an irritable uterus though!

Yay for a free 3d. Do you have to use it asap or can you wait on that on for q few weeks or so?

Pink - I'm so glad your root canal is over. I hate you had to go through that without heavy medication. You are one tough cookie!

Med - Happy to hear your anatomy scan went well. Keep us posted on the 3d scan tomorrow. That is so exciting!!

I hope all you mommas had a great weekend! I have another appointment tomorrow but I think it's just bloodwork and doppler. I will keep you all posted. Little Brady has been on the move though. Early morning and late evening are his favorite times to kick.

Pink, I feel better knowing you ladies had Braxton hicks around this time as well and everything was fine. Did you actually feel contractions? I haven't felt any but I'm apparently having them.
I can do the 3D scan whenever but the owner offered me to do it now and another later on once the baby is filled out a little more!!! That was amazing of her!

Ashaford, hope you have a good appt tomorrow. Is everyone still just going once a month to see the Dr or midwife? My son's name is Brady! So cute!

Med I had contractions from 18 weeks with my first, 15 with my second and from 12 weeks with this one! So crazy! Definitely normal as long as you aren't in pain. Hope your upcoming scans go well!!!!

Pink hope the crown appt goes well!

Asha, hope your checkup goes well ❤️❤️❤️

I have a checkup with my OB Thursday! Just heartbeat check and quick check in. I actually have yet to go longer than 2 weeks between appointments so far. I'll probably see my OB every 2 weeks the whole time. Just got a lot of risk factors this time plus having had all the losses.

Hope you're all having a good week!

Ttc glad you're being monitored closely :thumbup: better often than not often enough.

Mediteranian that's so fantastic about the scans! I love 3D ones! I only see the Dr once a month. My next appointment isn't until middle of June, and I'll be doing the glucose test :sick:

Ashaford good luck with your appointment!

Still, how many weeks were you when you had the 3D scan that's your profile pic?
I just had my Dr's appt and she didnt' say anything about the glucose test for next month. Do you have to fast for that one?

I feel my contractions all the time, sometimes they are incredibly uncomfortable and other times not, just a squeezing feeling. And I'm sure I have some I don't feel!!

Mediterranean my profile pic was at 15 weeks. The lady at the place we went to said 28 weeks is best for 3D photos, so I plan to go back then. I know it varies as to when drs do the glucose test. My hospital usually does it around 25 weeks. It's the 1 hr one so you don't have to fast but they do tell you not to eat/drink sugary foods before taking it lol

Good morning, ladies! My appointment went great. Brady and I are doing well. I've already gained 15 lbs. :wacko: I usually gain at least 5 lbs during tax season so I was expecting that. I started a new workout plan yesterday. I'm not worried about the weight gain as much as I am worried about losing muscle so I need to get my shiz back together to make losing the weight a breeze. What are you ladies doing to stay in shape?

I have been going to the doctor every 2-3 weeks. He said he likely won't ever let me go longer than 3 weeks. With that said, I go back in 3 weeks for my 1 hr glucose test and an ultrasound to check my cervix. I'll be 23 weeks at that point.

I saw a sticky note at the doctor's office that said 3d for singles is best between 26 and 30 weeks. For twins it was 24-30. I am thinking about doing it but $175 can go a long way somewhere else. :blush:

Ashaford glad to hear your appointment went well <3 does your Dr require you to fast for your test? And I forgot to comment on the name! Love that you have one decided! My cousins name is Brady:thumbup: awesome name lol

Ultrasounds: I really want to do a 3d trasound too.... but yeah that 100+ $$$ can definitely be used elsewhere:shy: lol

Exercise: we recently got a dog so I've been taking her on a pretty long walk everyday, and usually several on the weekend. I try to do my workout routine every day but haven't been doing so great with being so busy with leaving work. The process to be done is really complicated lol

I will be done working next month :happydance: when is everyone else leaving?

I have been keeping up with my yoga so that keeps me fairly fit. Now that it's nice out I want to start trying to go for a walk every day as well, although I do walk a lot at work with being a teacher.

I'll be done work in about 6 weeks, at the end of June! Then I have to come for four days after summer vacation, but I'll just be organizing my classroom and packing up, and then I'll be officially done. Can't wait!!!

Asha I'm so glad your appointment went well! If I haven't said, I adore the name Brady too!

Still exciting your leave is so soon!

Miss Yogi! I love that you do yoga to stay in shape. Your username makes me think of yoga &#10084;&#65039; Exciting that your leave worked out so well!

Well for me I have done zero to stay in shape. I feel like death just doing what I have to do to take care of my 2&3 year olds so I think I'd die working out much. I did this awesome home program before getting pregnant again and so I kind of hate that I'm so out of shape. But I've only gained 1lb because I keep throwing up so I guess it will even out ok. (Watch my doctor be mad at me tomorrow since I haven't gained anything). Where should I be for 16 weeks?

TTC everyone and every pregnancy is different, so if you're eating and you aren't having any issues I don't think it'll be a big deal :hugs:

I'm just having a lot of trouble eating. And keeping down what I do eat. Every few days I can eat a decent meal but the rest of the time I barely eat and hate the idea of food. I can't believe I don't remember if it was like this with my boys? I feel like a first time mom.

TTC are you throwing up often? Perhaps you should speak to your Dr about hyperemesis?

Yes! I'm definitely going to speak to her tomorrow. I had it with my first two. It's so confusing because the first trimester I was actually ok. It came on about 13 weeks.

Oh no that sucks hon :hugs: hopefully your Dr can give you something to help <3

TTC sorry to hear you're still nauseous.
Good for all of you for exercising regularly. I have been slacking on going to the gym. I don't have much time working shift work and my husband and I are opposites only having a few days off a month together so I'm parenting solo on most days I'm off.
My 3D scan was great! Amazing to see such detail. The baby would only give us a profile shot so I can go back and get aniother scan. I'll wait a few weeks for more development. I'm half way through this pregnancy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->