• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Such a cute idea, EBAUERHAUS! I can't wait to find out. I'm on a support group and there are about 10 of us who are currently expecting. 8 of us are having boys. :winkwink:

I'm going team pink for you just because I feel like we need some more girls in the picture. Are you hoping for one over the other?

Wow! So many boys.

I'm EXPECTING to have a girl, for some reason. But, not hoping either way. This is our first, I know that no matter what gender the baby is we're going to figure it out as we go, though both of us have better experience with girls (I have 3 little sisters, he has one little sister. Neither of us have brothers.).

E love the tip jar idea! That is the cutest. So far on this thread we have 2 :blue: 1:pink: and 2 :yellow: Do you have any scan pics to share for us to make a guess? Also, I don't have your due date on the first page, would you like to be added?

Anyone else dealing with heartburn :wacko:

E that is such a cute idea! And that's so cute that you both work at the same coffee shop!

My scan yesterday was all good, baby is still healthy and wiggling around. She had us turn away when she went anywhere near the lower half so we are still in the dark. For some reason I felt like she was speaking in a way that implied boy, but there really wasn't anything specific to say that, and dh said I'm just reading too much into it. Also, baby had their face wedged right down by my cervix and made it really hard to get a profile pic. I had to get up and walk around, jumping Jacks, downward dog, went to the bathroom, but nothing would change baby's position. I have a stubborn one on my hands! Because she was trying to get the photo from the right angle she kept sort of stabbing the wand into my side really hard and now I have very sore stomach muscles. Ouch!

E love the tip jar idea! That is the cutest. So far on this thread we have 2 :blue: 1:pink: and 2 :yellow: Do you have any scan pics to share for us to make a guess? Also, I don't have your due date on the first page, would you like to be added?

Anyone else dealing with heartburn :wacko:

My due date is November 4!

This is my 10 week scan. No nub, to be sure. I'd love for you to guess if you'd like!

Attachments

• 20170410_110915_crop_924x597-600x387.jpg
    20170410_110915_crop_924x597-600x387.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1
I'm dealing with heartburn !!! So early compared to my others!!

So glad to hear of a good scan and that you are still team yellow!! I hope we have a good tech who does that!!

The tip jars were fun! We had pretty even votes with boy winning by a few cents. We shall see, tonight! Exciting and terrifying at the same time.

We had one person who voted for twins, even though the doctor told us at our 10 week scan that there is only one tiny person. :)

Attachments

• Snapchat-190829107-337x600.jpg
    Snapchat-190829107-337x600.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 3
O darn.. I'll be stalking ever so impatiently :haha:

E did you find out?! I'm voting :pink: love the tip jars they turned out so cute! Also Nov 4th is my lil brothers birthday!

Pink sorry you are in club heartburn with me :( ugh lol

MissYogi glad your scan went well! Was that your anatomy scan or a growth scan? its so funny how stubborn they can be, and all the tricks in the world won't get them to budge!

The result was a 95% chance it's a boy. Baby was folded over on himself with his feet and head in pretty much the same location, so measurements were sometimes difficult.

Right at the end a pretty prominent penis showed up - we'll be going for another scan because they couldn't get a great view of the spine, but everything looked good. :)

Congrats on team :blue: glad everything looked good on your scan. When will you be going back to get the additional scan? Hopefully he'll cooperate more so they can get all of the measurements! <3

Congratulations E! So excited for you. I guess the boys are going to keep on coming.

Anyone else have appointments soon? My next is June 13th. It seems like years from now. :shrug:

Congratulations on a little boy E!!!!!!

Asha June 13 is around the corner now &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

I have my anatomy scan Weds!!!!! &#128561; I'm really really nervous. I just hope everything looks ok. We'll be finding out gender but not revealing until I get baby's room ready. I am guessing it's a girl but I truly don't know and I'm already good at being a boy mom :flower: This is the first pregnancy I can honestly say I have zero preference and I just am mostly paranoid about whether it's healthy &#10084;&#65039;

I have an appointment June 19th and anatomy scan June 22nd!! Seems so far away yet this month is flying by already!!!

I'm excited for all the good news and gender reveals!! We are still team yellow!!

Congrats on team :blue: glad everything looked good on your scan. When will you be going back to get the additional scan? Hopefully he'll cooperate more so they can get all of the measurements! <3

Thanks! And, we'll be getting the follow-up scan right at the beginning of July, most likely, so he'll have a little bit of time to grow and get easier to see - but I do hope he doesn't stay folded up over himself. That's just silly.
I don't think we were given a full body picture, or I'd totally upload it and show you guys. :)

Congratulations E! So excited for you. I guess the boys are going to keep on coming.

Anyone else have appointments soon? My next is June 13th. It seems like years from now. :shrug:

I had an appointment today! My next one is July 10th which feels like a crazy long time. I'll be 23 weeks and some days by then.
The appointment AFTER that (in August) will be the nasty glucose test. :/

E hope he cooperates for the next scan :thumbup: any names in mind yet?

TTC good luck with your scan Weds! Excited to find out what you're having! So far boys seem to be leading on this thread! Lol

Ash my next appointment is also June 13th :haha:

Good luck tomorrow TTC! So excited for you to get some piece of mind at your anatomy scan. I was super nervous for that one too for some reason. I am going to guess boy only because they are so prevalent right now. I told my SIL that she was having a girl because someone has to. They found out yesterday they are having a boy. Haha!

O gosh... that probably means I'm having a girl :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->