• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

My neighbors next door are being so loud right now....who eats dinner at 1000pm:shock: explains why I never see them during the day lol

Oh my goodness, this sounds like my husband's family. Every time, it's like I'm starving at 6pm and dinner isn't being set out until more like 9 or 10. The worst.

Speaking of loud neighbors, though. Our loud neighbors just moved out, which I'm SOOOO happy about. They'd have parties not only on the weekends, but on some of the weekdays, too!
It's been a stupid couple of months. My goodness.

Congrats on all the new gender discoveries! Boys!!!

I feel so behind hearing that quite a few of you have names already decided on! Hubby still hasn't looked at any and keeps thinking of no-ways off the top of his head. I may end up naming this baby myself! Lol.

My husband and I started looking at baby names on our honeymoon last year! Lol, and we weren't even pregnant!

We decided Elijah. I told my parents they have 19 weeks to practice pronouncing it! 😂

Argh the glucose test. Good luck! I'm getting mine sometime in July. Last time I felt so sick, but thankfully didn't have gd.

Rain is a lovely name. ❤

My appointment went great yesterday. 23w3d and measuring right on track. Our sweet ultrasound tech toggled over to 4D just for fun. It was so neat to just watch him move around for a while. He weighs about 1lb 4oz already and loves to kick... all... day.

I also passed my 1hr glucose test!! :happydance:

Still - how'd yours go?

Attachments

• IMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1499.jpg
    IMG_1499.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
Ashaford such a sweet picture :cloud9: glad to hear you passed the glucose test!

Dana yay for deciding on a name! Is it hard to pronounce in French or is it just harder with an accent?

Ebauerhaus lucky your loud neighbors moved out! I wish mine would. They aren't loud until the evening, its so annoying lol yay for deciding on a name! Will he have a middle as Well?

Appointment was fine, kind of pointless really. My glucose
test is ordered, I just have to go take it :sick:

Good luck, Still! The glucose drink (orange) wasn't bad although it was like syrup to me because I don't drink anything but water normally. It wasn't a terrible process but I got nauseous towards the end.

How is everyone? Did anyone do anything special for Fathers day?

Serious question: Do you all pee a little when you sneeze, or should I be seeking help about my pelvic floor?

Lol Miss Yogi! I totally pee when I sneeze! I pee when I laugh or even if I step wrong 😂

MissYogi def a prego thing :haha: are you doing kegals? When I forget to do them i have that happen more.

Glucose test was gross as expected, but I survived it. And rewarded myself with McDonald's lol

Okay girls, really tmi question... Are your lady bits swollen? Mine were so swollen yesterday evening, it's like my underwear was not large enough to keep them in. It made me freak out so bad! 😧

Thanks ladies, you make me feel better. I have a physiotherapist therapist friend who made me feel like I was totally broken and incompetent because of it.

Dana I am definitely more swollen right now, especially after sex. But keep checking to make sure it doesn't get worse or itchy, when I was travelling in India I got a yeast infection and my lady bits swelled up to the size of grapes and it hurt! If it doesn't hurt or itch I think it's OK, just increased blood flow.

I agree Dana! That's happened to me with every pregnancy. Like miss yogi said it's just increased blood flow. Uncomfortable though....

Is anyone else on pelvic rest? My placenta was partial previa at my anatomy scan so noooo sex until it moves up....

Ttc do you mean previa? That's where it's over the cervix, accreta is something much worse and doesn't resolve itself! Fx'd it moves up!

I'm not on pelvic rest, my anatomy scan was good! I know it sucks but they almost always move up so try not to worry too much!!

My lady parts always swell in pregnancy especially towards the end, it's quite unsightly and freaky!

Lol pink I fixed it. I should know better too because I did have acreta with my oldest and hemorhaged and needed surgery to remove the piece that was stuck too deeply. Baby brain.

Lol, how scary! Glad that's not what it is this time , that's definitely scary for sure!!!

Thanks for the replies! Some days are worse then others. They're not itchy, just huge and scary looking! 😂 Today my belly hurts, feels like I'm gonna start my period. I hate that feeling, it makes me panic.
Growth spurt maybe? 😕 Man I can't wait until I hit 24 weeks and baby is viable!

I agree Dana, I'm counting down the days until V-day.. I keep getting off and on af type cramps too!! And weird stitches in my cervix. I don't like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->