• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Lol about the shower Still! Haha end of sept will not work! I can't believe you're getting so so close!!!!

I have a high risk appt and ultrasound weds and see my reg OB and hematologist Friday. This little guy moves all over the place. I'm anxious to know how he's situated in there!

Hey ladies!! I hope you all are doing well. Just thought I'd update you all. I saw my doctor yesterday and little Brady is doing great. Measuring a little ahead of schedule. We are thinking of inducing on Oct 2nd (due Oct 7th) unless he gets here early on his own. I'm not a big fan of forcing labor but I have a feeling by the time the 2nd gets here I will be beyond ready to meet him. I had my whooping cough vaccine and dear Lord my arm hurts today! Anyone else have that problem? Can't wait to hear how everyone is doing.

I have a baby shower at work tomorrow and a big shower with friends and family on Sunday. After that, the race is one to get the nursery ready. So excited! :)

Hey Ash Oct 2nd is my due date! Lol I hope you enjoy all of the showers! It sounds like a great time! I'm always bruised for days after vaccines :nope:

My belly is measuring behind so I'm having a growth scan on Monday.

I can't believe how close to the end we all are! Is anyone doing any birthing classes?

You guys, I feel like I still have FOREVERRRRR to go lol. C section is booked for October 25, 10.5 weeks - but it feels like it may as well be a year.

Tell me it will speed up lol....pleasseeee.

It hasn't sped up for me sunshine, if anything it feels like it's going slower!!did you have a csection before? Thats definitely a bonus that you have a set date :thumbup:

I too feel like time has slowed!!!!!

Sunshine I'll be having my csection a few days after you! My OB will schedule it around the 31 of Oct.

How's everyone feeling?

lol Still.... I keep asking people to tell me it will go quick, and no one does :rofl:

Yes, I had a c section before and so this one will be too! I'm happy to have a date, but nervous because it's so close to my due date (Oct 28) that I'm worried something will happen earlier....

Sunshine If you go into labor naturally before that, will they just take you into C-section?

TTC Halloween baby!

I'm not thinking I will make it to October. Just hoping I get to 37 weeks (September 11). Fx for my scan tomorrow that he's growing well.

Yes they will!! But I chose an elective c section because of anxiety, and so I worry about how stressful an emergency c section will be, if it has to happen. Also not having anyone to watch LO, so I'd have to be alone (without DH). SO just lots of factors that go into it if it's not my scheduled one....

Oh well! lol

Still I'm hoping it's not on the 31 but oh well if it is haha! Halloween is my least fav holiday!!!!
Why do you feel you won't make it? Is it just a gut feeling?

Sunshine I'm the same. I had a lot of trauma with my vaginal birth (with ds1) and my c section with ds2 was great! So after weighing options I decided I'm less anxious over a section. Nothing wrong with that. However if I go into labor on my own I may consider a vbac....but idk....

Ttc I LOVE Halloween! Lol but if you aren't a fan maybe they can schedule you for a few days before that or Nov1st? Or if it is the 31st then you can celebrate baby's birthday instead of Halloween:thumbup:

Sunshine is the date before your due date? As long as you go in early enough if you do go into labor before it shouldn't be too bad right? I'm in the same boat that I will most likely be alone for labor/delivery due to not having people who can watch the girls :( hoping not but planning that it will be the case so I'm prepared!

It's more of a feeling that I won't make it to my due date. But the growth scan today should tell us a lot, because if he's not growing enough I'll likely be induced earlier than my due date.

Still, we are actually REALLY hoping for Nov 1! It's my hubbys bday and he's always wanted to share with a baby :flower: Truly I'd be more upset with a Nov 2 bday as my least favorite, super rude and obnoxious family member has that bday.

I hope your scan goes well! I always get nervous at growth scans... update when you can!

Waiting for my scan now and I have to peeee so bad!!! I've never had to have a growth scan before so I'm terrified of bad news.

That would be so sweet for baby to share with your DH! <3 can you request that day?

It's 3 days before my due date. I talked to my OB today and he basically told me not to worry, and that if I was still worried closer to the date, we'd see what we could do.

BUt DH has already booked his time off, so I'll just keep it and hope for the best :)

Sunshine that's so exciting you have a date tho :happydance: I'm sure they'll be checking you a lot so if you start showing signs of labor they can move it earlier :hugs:

Has anyone completed their nursery?

My scan went well, baby is actually a day ahead, so I am in fact just small :shrug: lol my dd1 has a cold that I'm really hoping I don't catch.

Oh no!!! Beware of the cold lol. I've had two this pregnancy and they've both been BAD. For someone who never gets cold, the weakened immune system of pregnancy has really worked against me..

Yes, it's nice to have a date for sure. I'm sure it will all be fine. 10 weeks.

Last week I was SUPER bloated, and couldn't eat/drink much because I was uncomfortable all the time. I started taking reglan again and it helped. It's been better for a week or so, until yesterday. DH says baby was probably in a higher position and squishing things, and then he went back down, but now I'm thinking he's back up again. BAH. I was sleeping well too which was nice!

I also have a crazy appetite today, even though I'm very full. It's that constant battle of STARVING and FULL lol. anyone else? Also, does anyone else have full days where you retain more water? That's today for me....

My husband would absolutely love it if we had our son on Halloween, haha! And, it's not out of the scope of reality, either, because I'm due the 4th of November. :)

Still - SO excited your scan went well. I was thinking about you this week.

Sunshine - I notice I am more bloated and swollen when I don't get enough water. I shoot for at least 10 cups and that has kept the swelling at bay. I too have been either starving or not interested in food. I have a feeling it's related to baby's position too. One night last week I barely ate half my dinner. Hubs was worried I wasn't getting enough nutrients. Then last night I ate all my dinner and wanted some cereal afterwards. :blush: It's weird.

I have less than 7 weeks and I still don't have the nursery ready. I had two showers this weekend so I think I am finally ready to start washing clothes and organizing everything. I am getting excited to have everything in place and waiting for our little man's arrival.

I am with y'all on the constantly hungry but feeling too full to eat :wacko: I've noticed that the days that I'm starving he doesn't move as much, so I think those are like growth spurts:shrug: just a theory lol

Hi girls. I seem to be lacking appetite nowadays too. There's just no space for food lol I've been in so much pain for the past week. My belly is so stretched the skin over my belly button burns at the slightest touch. I'm getting some really bad period pains too. I have no energy thanks to anemia. I just want to roll into a ball and hide until my due date. At least my son is starting school in 2 weeks so maybe I can get some rest! He's so high maintenance lol I can't even pee without him following me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->