• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Sorry to hear about the belly itching Dana! That sounds miserable. I'd try eucerin cream, that's what I put on itchy tattoos lol

Super TMI but is anyone like non stop pooing? Not even diarrhea, but just going often? Like multiple times a day?

I really hate creams and oils lol OCD but last night I tried some regular cream. I had a really long day today and my belly burns so much It feels like it's gonna split in two. 😭

No diarrhea here, just good old constipation. 😅

Dana i hope you find something that helps!

No it's not like diarrhea, it's just multiple times a day. It's so annoying!

Tmi warning....
So last night I lost quite a big, solid chunk of mucus. I'm sure it was a big portion if not all of my plug. I felt it come out while I used the restroom. I called the on call doctor but he said he wasn't concerned if I'm not having contractions. Do you all think this is a bit early?

Still - I have had rabbit pellets for the last few weeks but it's consistent. I wish I had a better schedule.

TTC - how far along are you? This is my first pregnancy so I'm no help on whether it's too early. Has anything changed since you last posted? I hope you are little babe are doing well.

Asha, no change really. Im still a bit nervous. 29 weeks tomorrow. I never lost it with my 2nd but with my first i did during induction. So I know what it looks like. I'm probably worrying for nothing!
Ha I am sorry but I laughed at rabbit pellets. Sometimes I have a cup of coffee just for a clear out :rofl:

9 weeks left for me!!! No major aches or pains to report (thankfully), just good old pregnancy insomnia. No fun. I can't stay awake all day, and I can't sleep at night.

I also notice that when I'm on my feet too long, they ache all night but that just means it's time to slow down.

Hello everyone,
It's been a little bit since I've last been on.

As of today, I've been diagnosed with Cholestasis of Pregnancy. So, I'm now high-risk and will be getting NSTs (non stress tests) on my baby up until 37 weeks when he will be promptly delivered. This puts my "due date" just a little over 7 weeks away.

I was so proud of myself for not having gestational diabetes (even though it's not something I could have affected if I wanted to, lol.) but then it was like, hey, since she doesn't have that - why not something a little scarier and itchier, even.

Sigh. So, I'm anxious, but I'm taking things as they come. Baby was perfect today during his test.

Ebauerhaus so sorry to hear about the complications :hugs: glad they are watching you closely! Glad to hear that so far baby is doing well with the tests! Keeping you in my prayers hon <3

Sunshine with you on insomnia, only sleeping during the day is a no go with 2 little girls to chase around! Also constant heartburn! Even when I haven't eaten anything!

TTC I wouldn't worry about it. Your plug can and does regenerate itself. Had that with dd1, totally freaked me out lol

Ebauerhaus - I'm so sorry to hear about your complications. I am glad they are keeping a close eye on you.

I have less than 6 weeks to go. I am starting to get nervous. First time mom over here. :shrug: My mom visited last night and told my husband and I that she plans on retiring in December and would love to care for our little one for the first year. I'm so nervous and excited. I am super Type A so I need everything planned out. I already have a spot at a daycare and kind of made my mind up that is how we'd care for him while at work. Now I'm torn. My mom offered to meet me at my office every morning to get him. But that would mean me driving 10 miles (20 miles round trip) the opposite way from home each day to pick him up. What if she gets sick? What if she wants to go on vacation? She is 60 years old - Will she have the energy to care for an infant 10 hours a day? What do you guys think?

Asha are you also having a csection? As one who has experienced multiple types of daycare for 2 babies, I would give my left arm to have family watch my babies. No one is going to care about your baby like family. Personally I would give your mom a chance. If it doesn't work for you then adjust it later.But at least if you try it out you'll be able to judge for yourself.

Hmmm, I'd be torn as well. Family is always better than day care when/if possible. BUT, I think it would be harder to express your opinions or concerns with a family member. I find that my Mom and MIL both have their way of doing things, and especially when I had my first they liked to tell me what their way was. I also found that I held back from saying what I thought/wanted to do because "they knew better". If that makes sense. Eventually I gained the confidence to tell my Mom how I do things, but she still kind of judged and then did it her own way (in the nicest way possible). Example, when my LO was still having two naps a day, I would leave her in there even if she woke up to make sure she still rested for the full amount of time, but my Mom would go get her right away. I just found it was harder to get the routine set when there were multiple people doing it their way. That's just me though. I should also mention that my family lives 5 hours away, so it's just me 100% of the time (and DH) so it wasn't consistent by any means. I just found that whenever we were around our parents, our "routine" wasn't as important -- to them. It's always important to me lol

Asha how nice of your mom! I think I'd give it a try as Still said! I can't believe only 6 weeks left!

That goes for all of us! I can't believe we're all here in the last months!

Haha thanks Still. I haven't noticed anything else weird. It was just a huge huge blob of mucus so I worried it was the entire plug! :rofl:

TTC losing it grossed me out so bad I started gagging and then crying lol and I'm not a squeamish person by any means!

Sunshine I'd be so annoyed if my parents/in-laws didn't follow my schedule/routine! On the flip side I had to follow whatever routine the daycare set which really didn't work well at home :neutral:

I feel like there's so much to do but I have no energy to do it all :rofl: I'm having to take so many breaks and slow down, it's annoying

lol I'm curious which of us will be first to deliver! Anyone using a birthing ball?

Still - I am planning a vaginal delivery. We met with my doctor yesterday and he's already put me on a weekly appointment schedule. Just to be cautious he is going to do a non-stress test next week. Because I went into labor at 16w last year he doesn't want to take any chances. He said he won't let me go past my due date (Oct 7th). We penciled in an October 2nd induction but we haven't decided if we want to go that route. The doctor seems to think I'll go early anyway. We shall see.

I can't wait to see all these sweet babies soon. It feels like it's gone by so fast!

And thank you all for your thoughts on day care. I think hubs and I decided my mom watching him would be best, especially during the first year. We will re-evaluate next year and possibly put him in a part-time program for socialization. Luckily Mom admittedly said "I'm not good with schedules so you'll have to give me a cheat sheet so I will be sure to follow your plan." That makes me feel a lot better. I think it may even be better than daycare because they usually could care less about your schedule at home. :)

YAY!! so glad she's willing to work with you! Family is much better than daycare when possible!

Hi ladies, I'm still around just super busy!!

I can't believe how close we are getting now!!!! Can't wait to start labor watching and seeing babies introduced!!!

Thanks, everyone.

Still: I appreciate the prayers, immensely.

I've joined a group on facebook specifically for pregnant women with Cholestasis. It's so great to see how active they are and how much knowledge they have about the disease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->