• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Ebauerhaus you're in the 10 week countdown now :happydance: I hope you find lots of support on your fb page!

Asha I hope you go before the 2nd and don't need induction, but it makes sense that they're watching you closely for early labor. I hated pitocin, really hoping I won't have to be induced! That's great that your mom is willing to follow whatever schedule you give her, that makes life so much easier.

35 weeks on Monday. I was induced at 36 with dd2 so hoping that doesn't happen again, but am trying to prepare for that happening. Task this week is to wash all of his newborn sized clothes :thumbup:

Have any of you ladies had weird shaking in your belly? It literally feels like wobbles or a bowl of jelly. It's the weirdest thing. It's different from kicks, movement etc. I had it a few times last nigt and can't find anything on google really.... I'm going to ask DH when he gets home from work but thought I'd see if anyone here knew...
It made it really hard to sleep last night as it kept happening on and off. So weird

Sunshine yes! I've had the same! If you find out what it is please update!!!! I don't remember it with my other two.

Sunshine, I had a really weird episode of that where I was worried the baby was having a seizure. I Googled a lot and found that it's very common and it's not a seizure because apparently that's impossible in utero. I also asked the midwife and she said it was common and nothing to worry about but I still don't really know what it was.

lol no one seems to know what it is.... It hasn't happened since, but I was up most of the night because of it. DH has had a few of his OB's mention it, but apparently there's no reason to worry about it, and just one of those unexplainable mysteries of pregnancy.

I'm 31w2d now. Overall feeling pretty good. I'm already starting to get winded easily though, and need to take more breaks than normal. I'm also in FULL nesting mode - more so than last time. I've got lists going everywhere of things to do and get, and I'm purging like it's my job. We aren't able to do much yet in terms of the nursery, so I'm looking for things to do in all other areas of life lol. We have 3 bedrooms (DD room, our room and the guest/office). We plan to keep the baby with us for the first 5-6 months and keep the guest room available for visiting family/DH's office to do work at night. So our room needs the cradle brought back up, rocking chair and other furniture moved around - which I can't really do yet so I feel like a sitting duck. But he's got clothes, soothers, bottles, blankets and the works ready to go lol.

I have 8.5 weeks, but I don't count the last few days because they go by in a blur, so I'm telling everyone I have 8 weeks left. Whatever works, right? :rofl:

My midwife with dd2 told me that jiggly feeling was just a form of movement :shrug:

Sunshine you and I are on the same wavelength with lists and nesting :thumbup:

lol, I've got lists upon lists, and I'm lovinggggggg it.

What's your actual due date again?

Nesting here too. I completely exhausted myself cleaning last week (baby can't come if the tile's dirty!) :rofl:
I need to finish his nursery and start washing clothes and diapers so they're ready.

Are you ladies in super foul 3rd trimester moods? I'm hating EVERYONE at the moment :rofl:

Oh and I've told everyone all week I have 9 weeks left lol! I'm tired of people asking and I don't have a firm section date set yet. I don't want to wait for 39 weeks (please don't judge) because I feel like I've been pregnant for 2700000 years with all the losses before him. I'm sure many of you identify with that.

ttc - no judgment here. This is my 5th pregnancy in 3 years and I'm over it too (I've had 3 miscarriages). I hope you get a date soon. My OB was pretty strict with the 39 week thing, I asked for a day that was one day before 39 weeks and he declined it. So now I have a few days longer to wait, but I figure the last week will go quickly regardless! :)

Thanks sunshine. I know they'll make me wait too. Which is truly fine but I'm just soooo done! I'm sorry for your losses too. I had a chemical then 3 mc before this little guy. Then you know how crappy ttc is after that. Sooooo over it. Not fair so much joy is sucked out of pregnancy for all of us on here.

It's not easy! I'm not a fan of pregnancy, I wish I was. It's not that I'm not grateful because I am, especially after 3 losses. I just don't enjoy it. I can't wait to have my own body back, be able to move around how I want, eat what I want etc., Even though I'll be sleep deprived, at least I'll be comfortable and able to enjoy a glass of wine in the evening lol.

I completely understand and agree! I loved pregnancy with my first two but this time it's been just constant anxiety and discomfort. I am so so grateful but I do get what you're saying 100%! I can't wait to eat a huge cold cut sandwich :rofl: and just have him here safe and sound!

I'd so love a cold cut sandwich! I told DH that while I am in labor near the end I want him to run out and buy me a subway cold cut sandwich so that it's ready to eat as soon as baby is born and I was only partially joking about it. I'm getting so ready for nesting too and I just want to be able to buy everything and prepare but my showers are not for another 2 and 3 weeks so I'm trying to not buy a lot before then. It's so hard to wait though!

lol maybe because this is my second, but I've enjoyed many sandwiches this time around. But I've stayed away from brie and sushi, so I'm excited for those!

Funnily enough, I ate subs with my first. I didn't really know you're supposed to avoid! We've since had several lunch meat listeria outbreaks in my city so I feel i should be more cautious now and I was last full term pregnancy as well...

I've way overdone caffeine this whole time. And eaten blue cheese multiple times :flower:

Mmmmm blue cheese. I just want Brie though, I know we can eat it baked but I like it cold on bread better. Yum. Last pregnancy I made cookie dough so we could have warm homemade cookies the day we came home. This time, I told Dh I just want Brie and wine lol.

I slept so well last night you guys, there's hope!!! Only one Charlie horse in the last 3 nights too. It's the little things lol.

I have been full blown nesting too. Luckily so has hubs. We put together all the furniture and other gifts just to "get the boxes out of the house" :) His nursery is all ready! I've washed all our 0 - 6 month clothes (probably overkill) and packed away the 9-12 month clothes. Now we just need to get our guest room back in order. I ordered a new sleigh bed to go in there but apparently only ordered the head board and the foot board. :blush: It caused a full on meltdown Saturday. We were preparing for company and my husband moved everything into the nursery to build the bed and then we didn't have all the parts. I just started crying and went to take a nap. Apparently the third trimester mood swings are here. :winkwink:

My doctor will not induce before 39 weeks either. He said he'd induce on October 2nd if we wanted to but that's only 4 days before my due date. I'm guessing he'll be here before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->