FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Eeek. Everyone is so close!! It's crazy!! I wonder who will be the first to go!!!

TTC - I'm so sorry you are feeling so awful. I have hypoglycemia so I know how crappy it is to have low blood sugar. Sometimes it catches you off guard. I hope you can get some relief. Did the hospital suggest anything that may help? :(

I am 36w tomorrow. Baby has definitely dropped. I had a biophysical profile on Wednesday and the tech said he is really low already. Head down and in position. I'm so relieved to know he isn't breach. She measured him at about 6 lbs already. The doctor doesn't think I'll make it to my due date but we will know more on Wednesday when he checks my cervix. I'm a first time mom so I don't know what to expect but I can definitely tell things have changed this week. I am getting some groin pain when he moves sometimes. Anyone else had this? It's like the inside of my thigh cramps up. And I've been kind of crampy here and there with mild back pain. Sorry for the complaining. Just curious if any of you experienced moms have had similar symptoms.

Asha, it's not my blood sugar, it's my red blood cell count. My body doesn't make enough to keep up in general so in pregnancy I get very anemic. This time is just awful as far as how I'm feeling! There's truly nothing they can do for me as my body just stores the iron and doesn't use it. So I just have to wait. I wish they'd be able to help more... but it is what it is... 7 more weeks!

And yay for baby dropping!!!!!!!!! I definitely remember that feeling with my oldest! It's like a bowling ball drops between your legs! Do you get sharp stabs in your cervix? Can't wait to hear about your appt!

Hey girls! Talking about pain, I started getting lightening crotch yesterday lol Last time I saw the doctor baby was head down. It feels like he's punching me down there, trying to escape. 😂

Everyday I'm feeling worse. I can't take the anemia pills, I have to go take another blood test so my doctor can find something else to give me. I feel weak, my heart is racing and I get hot flashes. I can't sleep at night thanks to RLS and my bladder. I don't think my body can take this much longer. 😭

OMG. I'm getting lightening too as of Friday. It's my least favourite part and it hurts soooo bad.

Yep lightening crotch here too, just started in the last week or so!! Also having terrible heartburn, it keeps me up at night. It's awful!

Dana, that's exactly how I'm feeling. It's miserable I'm so sorry.

Ladies I think my baby is not in an optimal position. I have zero lightening crotch and I think his head is in my hip.

I'm having the worst lightening crotch pain tonight. Baby won't stop punching me! At least I don't have to worry about reduced movements tonight. 😖😂

Will I go into early labor if he doesn't stop punching my cervix???

Apparently it doesn't affect when labour will occur and It's just baby hitting nerve endings which causes the shooting pain. It hurts SO bad sometimes that I jump and yell out lol. We had to drive for 5 hours each way this weekend and it was really bad on the way there. Luckily on the way back he slept peacefully. Whew!!

6 weeks here!!!

That's no fun lol he makes me shout in pain too. Yesterday night he punched me down there and kicked me as well from like 8:30 to 4 in the morning! It's gonna be a long 6 weeks. 😂

I didn't have them at all last time, now I'm like OUCCHHH all day! Oh the joys....

Ah yes I am also in lightening crotch club. Also in the contractions and daily cases of diarrhea club if anyone wants to join that club as well :rofl:

TTC my baby wasn't really in position until 35ish weeks so I wouldn't worry about it yet :)

Pink I just got done with the heartburn stage, I feel for you :hugs:

Asha definitely with you on the back pain and cramps. Glad to hear baby is head down :happydance:

37 weeks! Made it full term this time :happydance: thinking of baking a "labor cake" to celebrate :haha:

Congrats Still! 🎂

I wish I could skipforward a few weeks. 😝

Dana, I just noticed you're in Quebec! Yay! I'm in Ontario but dh is from there and all of his family lives there.

Did I mention 6 weeks? lol I'm antsy. I just want LO to get here. I'm trying to get everything as organized as possible this early. Overall I'm feeling pretty good. Sleep has been better, touch wood, and I don't feel as full/bloated all the time. He's definitely dropped so I can breath again which is nice.

I'm now just trying to work out the logistics and want to order a sound machine for the hall. We avoided one with my DD and I don't want it for baby, but my Lo wakes up SOOO easily in the morning, and we have to tip toe downstairs when DH goes to work. So when I need to go down there any time after 5:30 for the baby it will be a ticking time bomb. I'm hoping a machine in the hall will cover up any noise without getting anyone hooked on it. What do you guys think?

We love our sound machines!! We have one in our room and one in each girls room!! I wouldn't be without it for sure. They are very portable so we take them with us when we travel so no issues about them being hooked. It's remarkable how much they help drown out noise and keep the kids asleep!!!! For me it's been one of our very best purchases!!

Still I'll join you on the daily contractions (Braxton hicks for me) and daily loose poos... I'm beginning to wonder if that means baby will be here a bit early!

Ladies - you guys made my morning with the "lightening crotch" conversation. :laugh2: I didn't know there was a term for it. I too have yelped a time or two because it caught me off guard.

I am so sorry to hear of everyone's struggles with sleep, heartburn, and anemia. :( I am borderline anemic and I already struggle. I can't imagine what you ladies are going through. Not long now!

I have less than 3 weeks. :wacko: The doctor wants to induce on October 2nd (if I make it that far). Fingers crossed I do because I REALLY want to go to a concert on September 28th. :happydance: We paid close to $200 for the tickets so I hate to miss it.

I hope you all have a great week. Anyone from Florida/Georgia in here? I am in Alabama and we were hit with a lot of rain from Hurricane Irma but we got lucky and only had 40 mph winds at most. I hope everyone is safe.

Sunshine I think we have the same due date! 😁

I'm finally getting that blood test on Friday. I should've done it 2 weeks ago but didn't have time because of my son starting school. I'm seeing a doctor on tuesday, hopefully she'll have a prescription for me since I can't take the iron pills. I'm tired of feeling like poop. I can't even walk to the bus stop without feeling woozy and weak. 😥

Dana I hope you get something to help!

Asha hope the rain doesn't cause any issues for you guys!dhs family is from NC and they too have had tons of rain!

I'd love to think the painful bh and diarrhea means baby will come early but I know better since I've had it with all of my babies. But I'm okay with him showing up whenever he wants now. Having been thru an early induction and having a preemie, I'll pass on doing that again lol

Sunshine my dh HAS to have noise to sleep so we've always had sound machines or he leaves the bathroom fan on for noise. Lol I wouldn't worry too much about getting hooked on them.

Good morning, ladies! I hope you all are doing well.

Dana - how did your blood test go?

I was just wondering if I'd accidentally unsubscribed to this lol :dohh: EVeryone is so quiet. The calm before the storm!

Things are going well over here - 34.5 weeks. 5 weeks today until my c section! I am SOOO ready. Baby boy is overall pretty gentle in there (compared to my DD) but I still don't enjoy sleeping at night and feeling like I'm squishing him.

I'm finding sleep difficult, and also playing with my LO. She wants to sit on the floor and play and I'm too big for that now. So that makes me sad. Swelling in my feet is increasing, but my rings are still on so I guess it's not that bad!

Tons of braxton hicks though, all day every day it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->