FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Yes very quiet in here lol!!

I'm doing well!! Just had my midwife appointment today!!! Got a sneak peek at baby while there. Measuring about 3.3 lbs and in the perfect position for labor. I also had my chiropractor appointment today and got adjusted and then had a nice 35 minute massage, it was heavenly (my chiropractor does massage with every adjustment)!!!

I'm almost all ready for baby!! Just a few more things to get done and then we will be ready to labor watch!!!

Hi ladies:wave:

Sunshine I read 5 week countdown and I totally sang it in my head like the final countdown song :haha:

Dana hope your ultrasound today went well :hugs:

Pink I'm so jealous of the massage lol

AFM had my Dr appointment today and I'm 3cm dialated the Dr did a sweep. Idk if it'll do anything but it made me bleed a lot and now I have a terrible backache so we shall see!!

Hi everyone!!!!!!

Oooh still!!!! I hope things get moving so you can meet your precious little one!!!!

Sunshine! 5 weeks!

Pink, I'm jealous of your massage!!!!! Sounds like a good midwife appt!

I had an appt today too. I had a bpp which means a quick ultrasound... well my placenta is starting to look too "aged." So I'm scheduled for an MFM consult Monday to see what we need to do. I'm also having some liver function tests done so we will see how that goes...

Hey girls. Things aren't going too good for me. 😞 Here's a copy/ paste of my situation.

Result of the ultrasound:

- I have too much fluid.
- Baby's head is huge, the rest of him is average.
- Baby's presenting himself by the butt.
- Baby's got the cord wrapped around his neck.

So basically I was told that he had until next week to turn on his own. If he doesn't, they will have to turn him if it doesn't mess up with the cord worse. I might need a c-section if the oxygen doesn't circulate well enough in the cord.

Because I have too much fluid, I might go into premature labor.

Baby was not cooperating, he kept hiding his face and he was in a really weird position with his neck bent backward.

I'm hoping my doctor calls me soon. They said not to worry, but of course I'm worried. I just want to hide in my bed forever. 😭😭😭

Sorry you're playing the waiting game Dana. I hope you hear back soon. Still time for him to flip, but sounds like a c section is also a possibility. Whatever happens, he will be here soon and that is great news!

Oh no Dana! Fingers are crossed for you that he decides to cooperate and turns around. Whenever these sort of crappy situations come up for me I always try to remind myself how even though I wish it could be better, we are so lucky to have doctors and medical professionals that are good at what they do and want to help us. Fingers are still tightly crossed that you don't even need them though!

Thinking of you Dana. I'm sorry your little guy isn't cooperating. Please keep us posted. You have been in my thoughts.

I am 38w tomorrow and beyond ready to meet this little guy. I had an appointment Wednesday and the doctor said baby's head is engaged already. I'm only 2 cm dilated though so it may be a while. He scheduled me for an ultrasound on Wednesday "if you make it till then", said the doc. Hubs is still hoping for an October baby but we shall see. This guy may want to come in September. Either way - I am ready!

Exciting asha! So close now. Are you super uncomfortable? I can't wait to be that close!!!!

Oh my goodness there are going to be baby announcements so soon!

I've been feeling a bit nervous about going into preterm labour recently. I don't really have a reason for that, just a feeling. I have had some very loose poos recently and just felt pretty uncomfortable with some random pains and moods. Just need to keep my baby cooking for at least two more weeks.

Missyogi I've been having the same loose poos. It's pretty annoying. It's like 5+ times a day. I also thought maybe it was a sign labor would come sooner than later but I really don't think it is. I think we will both make it to at least full term. I do have a strange inkling that I won't make it far past 38 weeks. Don't know why but I just feel baby will be coming in the next 4.5-5 weeks or so!!
I have to at least make it to 37 or it won't be a birth center birth!!

It's so funny, with my first I was SURE I wouldn't make it to my c section, but I did. This time I think I will make it to the section but I've had 3 people tell me this week that they don't think I will. It's such a HUGE unknown, isn't it?

I can’t wait for baby announcements!!!!

Dana I hope you’re ok!

Miss Yogi and Pink, I’ve had tons of cramping, and loose bm too! Bleh!
I will hopefully be finding out Monday what the new delivery plan is. I’m guessing mid Oct rather than the 31 if his placenta is really looking bad. I’m just feeling so crummy! At least I’m on modified bed rest so I’m off the hook for leaving the house :rofl: Anyone else feeling anti social???

Sunshine I hope you make it but goodness they’ve scheduled you quite late!!!!

Thanks ladies, it's nice to know I'm not in the minority for my concerns. Just two more weeks before I can officially stop worrying about going into labour.

Ttc- I'm totally with you on being antisocial. DH is away for the weekend and all I want to do is stay in my jammies and nest and hide away.

My nursery is officially finished! I will upload photos soon.

Edited: added the photos! I love the room!

Attachments

• Nursery 1.jpg
    Nursery 1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Nursery 2.jpg
    Nursery 2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Nursery 3.jpg
    Nursery 3.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6
Missyogi - love the nursery! Super cute!!!

They have scheduled me quite late, I'm 3 days before due date. But if anything happens sooner, I'll still get the c section so I'm not TOO worried. Just easier to go as planned as we need my family to come watch my LO.

Hey girls. Friday I had lots of contractions so I headed to the hospital. They gave me 2 shots to boost the baby's lungs. They tried to stop the contractions with morphine but it didn't work. In the end my cervix didn't dilate more than 2 cms so they sent me home. I'm now on bed rest and i have an ultrasound on Wednesday. If baby is still presenting feet first they'll give me a c-section date. I can't wait for him to come out, I'm so scared!

Dana you will be pleasantly surprised at a planned c section I think. It’s a tough recovery but wasn’t as bad as I anticipated at all. Thinking of you! Sorry you’re having a rough ending. It will be a relief to get him here I’m sure!

Sunshine - I'm not uncomfortable, really. Just ready. I've been having more back pain the last week. And the lightening crotch is getting worse. I'm hoping I've progressed by my appointment on Wednesday. But I didn't really think about October being so important. My husband's father was born in October and so was my husband. He said this weekend it would be so cool to have 3 generations born in October. I will do my best to hold onto this guy until Sunday but I'm not making any promises.

Thinking of you Dana. I'm so sorry you are having trouble this late in the game. I've been sitting on an exercise ball every night and doing inversions for 30 seconds every morning. Not sure if it helped but it's worth a shot to try to get him to turn.

Miss Yogi - I love your nursery. The mountains on the wall are so cute!!

Quick update here... I was diagnosed with cholestasis. So baby is coming in about 2 weeks if not sooner. So not was I was expecting today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->