Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

@thencomesbebe that’s a great number for essentially 14dpo. In fact I can reassure you further as I googled the heck out of this with my youngest (I bled heavily 9-12dpo or so) and my hcg at 11dpo was 36 and 13dpo was about 121. And I read that indicated like a 99% chance of a successful pregnancy- like going past first tri at least.

IMG_4934.jpeg

Thanks ladies!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I feel so much better now actually, thank you so so much. I didn't realize how much trauma I was carrying around from my miscarriage.

@thencomesbebe that sounds like a great number to me! I just looked back on mine for reference, 17dpo was 460 with Maddy and 16dpo was 398 with Cyrus. It’s all in the doubling anyway babe! You’re pregnant momma!! CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

Second night of crib training & night weaning and DD slept from 9pm-5:30am! Now that she’s not sleeping in bed with me, she’s sleeping through the night! I’m praying these sudden long breaks from breastfeeding will jar my ovulation. I keep doing opks just wishing for a positive. I

@halfrican sometimes I don’t know what’s worse, waiting for an unpredictable ovulation or the two week wait, but I think my vote is with waiting to ov! So you haven’t had a postpartum cycle at all yet?

@gigglebox @HalfricanMa waiting to ovulate is the most stressful for me, because I also have the question of what if something thwarts our intimacy plans (sick/wakeful kids usually). Once the deed is done at least I know I’ve got a chance.

@thencomesbebe miscarriage is just awful. It totally messed me up too. Hugs.

@halfrican sometimes I don’t know what’s worse, waiting for an unpredictable ovulation or the two week wait, but I think my vote is with waiting to ov! So you haven’t had a postpartum cycle at all yet?
Nope, 10 months pp and haven’t had any cycle yet. It’s so frustrating to me because idk if it could be this month or not until next summer!

@MrsKatie you are completely right! Even IF I ovulate any time soon, our son interrupted us just this morning! Lol
Usually we manage to make the time either at night, morning, or weekend naps, but sometimes it’s like the children KNOW and try to prevent any more siblings! Hahaha!

@RedRose19 I’m so sorry that your SIL upset you. That’s an extremely unreasonable request. I feel like if she feels uncomfortable then she can choose not to attend to protect her heart. I went through infertility and just had a miscarriage in May. I have a few people who said they didn’t want to tell me about pregnancies because they found out around the same time I miscarried or are due around the same time I was due. I appreciate they were being sensitive to my feelings, but I am still sooo happy for them! Just because something happened to me, doesn’t mean noone else is deserving of their happiness. I want everyone to get their babies as well!
@NDH I’m glad you got an answer one way or another. I know that feeling of relief and also a tinge of hope as well.
@thencomesbebe I think those are great numbers! I understand the worrying though. Praying for doubled numbers!!!
Afm- I took my last dose of femara today. AF seems to be on its way out so now I wait for ovulation.

thanks ladies for your words.. i really felt i was the one in the wrong. i told her im not going to be rubbing it in her face and never would do that but i wont be hiding myself and if people ask e about the baby i will reply to them about it. and im here if she wants to talk.
Sounds like a perfect response, and totally reasonable. Nicely handled!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->