Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

oh goodness @RedRose19 I'm so sorry for the scare but glad all is ok!! Did they have any guesses what the bleeding was from? How far along are you btw?

Well weirdly by my dates from fertility friend (granted it could be a day or two later) I should be 10 weeks and 4 days.. but baby measures 5 days behind. But thankfully is growing consistently at the same rate from every scan I've had so far. But the thing is I got a bfp at 8 or 9 dpo so i don't think I did ovulate later.. so I'm not sure what happened there. Is it possible I ovulated twice ? My mind questions it all. But I'm trying to stay positive as baby seems to be OK. They haven't said what the bleeding could be. They just said well all is fine now so hopefully it doesn't happen again. If it does They will investigate. Here they don't like to do anything that could irritate things worse. Baby as of today is measuring 9weeks 6 days. So they are going with that

Well my tests are running late apparently and they changed to delivery tomorrow, and I’d be so mad if AF didn’t show up today anyway. Looks like it was an evap after all.

Good luck ladies! I’ll still be lurking and cheering you guys on. Idk if we’ll have a possibility next month because we’re really just NPNT but we’ll see.

Well weirdly by my dates from fertility friend (granted it could be a day or two later) I should be 10 weeks and 4 days.. but baby measures 5 days behind. But thankfully is growing consistently at the same rate from every scan I've had so far. But the thing is I got a bfp at 8 or 9 dpo so i don't think I did ovulate later.. so I'm not sure what happened there. Is it possible I ovulated twice ? My mind questions it all. But I'm trying to stay positive as baby seems to be OK. They haven't said what the bleeding could be. They just said well all is fine now so hopefully it doesn't happen again. If it does They will investigate. Here they don't like to do anything that could irritate things worse. Baby as of today is measuring 9weeks 6 days. So they are going with that
I’m sorry for the scare. It does sound like everything is okay with baby. I hope nothing like this happens again. Will be thinking about you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->