Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

oh goodness @RedRose19 I'm so sorry for the scare but glad all is ok!! Did they have any guesses what the bleeding was from? How far along are you btw?

Well weirdly by my dates from fertility friend (granted it could be a day or two later) I should be 10 weeks and 4 days.. but baby measures 5 days behind. But thankfully is growing consistently at the same rate from every scan I've had so far. But the thing is I got a bfp at 8 or 9 dpo so i don't think I did ovulate later.. so I'm not sure what happened there. Is it possible I ovulated twice ? My mind questions it all. But I'm trying to stay positive as baby seems to be OK. They haven't said what the bleeding could be. They just said well all is fine now so hopefully it doesn't happen again. If it does They will investigate. Here they don't like to do anything that could irritate things worse. Baby as of today is measuring 9weeks 6 days. So they are going with that

Well my tests are running late apparently and they changed to delivery tomorrow, and I’d be so mad if AF didn’t show up today anyway. Looks like it was an evap after all.

Good luck ladies! I’ll still be lurking and cheering you guys on. Idk if we’ll have a possibility next month because we’re really just NPNT but we’ll see.

Well weirdly by my dates from fertility friend (granted it could be a day or two later) I should be 10 weeks and 4 days.. but baby measures 5 days behind. But thankfully is growing consistently at the same rate from every scan I've had so far. But the thing is I got a bfp at 8 or 9 dpo so i don't think I did ovulate later.. so I'm not sure what happened there. Is it possible I ovulated twice ? My mind questions it all. But I'm trying to stay positive as baby seems to be OK. They haven't said what the bleeding could be. They just said well all is fine now so hopefully it doesn't happen again. If it does They will investigate. Here they don't like to do anything that could irritate things worse. Baby as of today is measuring 9weeks 6 days. So they are going with that
I’m sorry for the scare. It does sound like everything is okay with baby. I hope nothing like this happens again. Will be thinking about you

@RedRose19 I’m so happy baby is ok! I’m sorry for the scare and no clear answer as to why it was happening. Praying it resolves itself. I know many people who have had unknown bleeding and went on to have healthy pregnancies.
@markswife10 I’m sorry for af! These tests are so tricky lately!

Oh nooo @markswife10 i am so sad, stupid AF! Praying you will have a happy surprise next month <3
AFM, 1dpo… here we go! This *could* drive me crazy but I’m just excited to be able to revel in the anticipation. I know with my age (42) and our dtd timing (last dtd 2 days before O) it’s a low chance. And with my age I’m also taking the m/c risk more seriously. I do have a lot of hope though.

@RedRose19 Ooh my, what a relief it must be!! First trimester can be such an emotional roller-coaster!! Glad that baby looks good!!

@MrsKatie Yay for ovulation!! I don't think your chances are slim at all!! I have a theory that when you've been pregnant consistently over the years, your body is still in the "fertile-let's-get-pregnant" mode. And you've consistently have had 6 healthy babies over the years. So your 7th is going to be right around the corner!! Usually it's when the body has "taken a break" from pregnancy, then it's harder to kick-start the engine. Not sure if my theory is grounded in science, but at least that's been my experience so far.

@markswife10 I'm so sorry for the evap!! But great that your AF came on then, so you didn't have to be on pins and needles waiting for the outcome. I hope your NTNP will result in another beautiful baby soon!!'

Eeee MrsKatie I’m excited for you! I agree I don’t think you have any less chance than anyone else especially with a successful history. Heck if I can get preggers whilst trying to avoid at almost 38, there’s more than hope! :haha: When do you plan on testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->