Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

@MrsKatie I’m sorry about the bfn. We all know not to test early, but it’s too tempting! Praying you get your bfp in the next few days and give yourself some grace.

3dpo…this is dragging. Lol My boobs were sore this afternoon so hopefully progesterone is doing its thing. I go Monday for progesterone bloodwork to confirm ovulation and make sure it’s where it needs to be. So happy my new doctor is checking progesterone! It never made sense that my old doctor didn’t believe it mattered, especially after I told him I needed it for 2 pregnancies.

Well this is unfortunate
IMG_0294.jpeg
BFN today as well, 10dpo.
Still no spotting this morning though, which is a good sign, I guess, since I haven’t had my spotting stop like this in prior cycles since the spotting issue began, normally it starts and then just doesn’t stop until AF.
ETA: Looking at previous charts, my temp doesn’t normally drop until at least 13dpo, and sometimes it doesn’t even drop until after my period has started. So idk what to think lol

Last edited:
Well this is unfortunate
View attachment 1118969
BFN today as well, 10dpo.
Still no spotting this morning though, which is a good sign, I guess, since I haven’t had my spotting stop like this in prior cycles since the spotting issue began, normally it starts and then just doesn’t stop until AF.
ETA: Looking at previous charts, my temp doesn’t normally drop until at least 13dpo, and sometimes it doesn’t even drop until after my period has started. So idk what to think lol
My friend that just got her positive had implantation spotting around the same time as you and didn't get her BFP until her AF was 4 days late!! You still have time. Plus, temps can change/fluctuate for lots of reasons!

@thencomesbebe it’s always so crazy to me how some women don’t get positives until they’re a few days late. I would be so stressed out!

@elmum hopefully! Or just nothing of significance, that would be fine too :rofl:

I also only had 4 minutes for my tests to process this morning because I was running late for work, so they didn’t even get the full 5-10 minutes lol. Probably would still have been negative, but I still wonder lol. My only definite faint line was 11dpo, so we’ll see.

Anyone get a sore throat during the TWW and get a BFP? Cuz I’m 10dpo and since this morning I’ve had a light sore throat that I thought was dehydration at first, but has continued after fluids and now my nose feels congested in the back like where it meets the throat. Thoughts? Hopefully I’m not just getting sick lol.

@shaescott yes I’ve had that with other pregnancies before a bfp! Along with cold symptoms.

AFM more bfns today, I’ve used up all my frers too, eye roll. I’m ok, I just feel so dumb cause I was so sure I was pregnant. Dumb and sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

• NDH

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->