• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Right...there would be other things going on that you want to figure out with such a long cycle...especially if not common.

And no a positive will not always show right away with blood work...I have heard of women who get positives on home tests 6-8 weeks pregnant & not before. And some don't show up right away with blood either. Def let your dr know you still haven't started so they can advise you.

Vanessa.. I agree with beaglemom. I would call my md and tell them. Either they need to do bloodwork or possibly a scan.

Beaglemom. . Good luck this cycle and Wednesday. I hope you get some good news Wednesday.

Afm I am counting today as cd1. AF started at 3 pm which isn't normal for me I usually have spotting for days and then af usually starts in am. The progesterone did it's job I only had spotting a few hours prior to af starting. Called md office clomid will start Oct 1 -5. US Oct 10 and then plan iui I am going to guess October 13. Hopefully someone at work will switch me days.

Vanessa.. I agree with beaglemom. I would call my md and tell them. Either they need to do bloodwork or possibly a scan.

Beaglemom. . Good luck this cycle and Wednesday. I hope you get some good news Wednesday.

Afm I am counting today as cd1. AF started at 3 pm which isn't normal for me I usually have spotting for days and then af usually starts in am. The progesterone did it's job I only had spotting a few hours prior to af starting. Called md office clomid will start Oct 1 -5. US Oct 10 and then plan iui I am going to guess October 13. Hopefully someone at work will switch me days.

thanks this is all so new to me. i am keeping track of everything as well.

just so odd that couple of days spotting and my af is always heavy and on time...
hoping for the best...

FutureBabyG - sorry the first IUI didn't work out for you. And yes progesterone will do that for you. I have no idea how long my LP is or when I should expect AF anymore because of the progesterone supplement!

Good luck on your next IUI!! I think I'll skip it this cycle.

Praying - how's BCP treating you?

Thanks for asking Florida-BCP is going ok, skin cleared up from the flare up I had on the Femara/menopur so that is a plus. I stopped taking the pills on Friday so af should arrive any day now (although it doesn't feel that way). Then I will restart again on Saturday for 21 days. I am actually so relaxed this month not stressing about ovulation, pills, injections etc. Think this little break/breather has been great for me and DH. I see you say you are taking a break next cycle. Are you planning on taking a break from ttc or just iui?

So sorry this was not your month but hoping October is your month for bfp!!

Thanks for asking Florida-BCP is going ok, skin cleared up from the flare up I had on the Femara/menopur so that is a plus. I stopped taking the pills on Friday so af should arrive any day now (although it doesn't feel that way). Then I will restart again on Saturday for 21 days. I am actually so relaxed this month not stressing about ovulation, pills, injections etc. Think this little break/breather has been great for me and DH. I see you say you are taking a break next cycle. Are you planning on taking a break from ttc or just iui?

Glad your skin is clearing up! I was on BCP for years mainly to use it to treat my acne.

It sounds horrible to say this but the two months of waiting period after I miscarried was the most relaxing BD I had with DH since we started TTC - no pressure, no timing, just enjoying it as is.

I'm not taking a break from TTC, just the IUI. I'm having a repeat HSG tomorrow so depending on the result of that we'll come up with a different game plan.

Sorry FBG...hopefully next time. And thanks...I really hope for good news Wed...not stressed over it though since I have a plan B. I am just so excited to start IVF next month (if this cycle doesn't work).

Praying - A break is def a great thing for us. I took a coule cycles off over the last few months & it is amazing how good it feels. Plus I have to drive an hour to my dr which is exhausting.

Florida-Oh GL on you HSG. The 2 I had were not too bad but the cramping afterwards was no bueno.

Beagle-Yes so relaxed no worries. Definitely enjoying the down time

I'm a little nervous for my HSG today - not so much at the actual procedure but what potential problems they might uncover.

While it'll be a good thing to identify problems so we can fix it, it will just be another set back for us. Tons of scenarios going through my mind right now.

so called my dr said no need to come in as im just on cycle day 42, seriously. not sure what to do now
i have all these prego signs
bloating
tired 24/7
sore tender bbs
moody
emotional

so called my dr said no need to come in as im just on cycle day 42, seriously. not sure what to do now
bloating
tired 24/7
sore tender bbs
moody
emotional

I would find a new md that will listen.

I'm a little nervous for my HSG today - not so much at the actual procedure but what potential problems they might uncover.

While it'll be a good thing to identify problems so we can fix it, it will just be another set back for us. Tons of scenarios going through my mind right now.

Good luck. It's going to go great and all good news. Come on bfp.

Florida-I think being nervous is normal. I felt during both of the HSGs I did. Although we want to know if there is an issue, the fear of there being an issue will linger. I am hoping it will be straight forward for you hun.

Vanessa-I find it odd that with a 42day cycle your doctor didn't ask you to come in immediately. If I am a week late my doc tells me to come in to do pregnancy test and scan to see what is going on. I agree with others suggestions, you may need to try out another doc.

GL!!! Im sure it will be fine! This is the beginning of your BFP cycle!

bloating
tired 24/7
sore tender bbs
moody
emotional

That sounds like you need a new dr! I would call back and be firm, tell him that you want to be seen or you will find someone who will. Sorry your in limbo, long cycles can be so horrible. Its like the tww isn't long enough so lets just add some more days!

bloating
tired 24/7
sore tender bbs
moody
emotional

That sounds like you need a new dr! I would call back and be firm, tell him that you want to be seen or you will find someone who will. Sorry your in limbo, long cycles can be so horrible. Its like the tww isn't long enough so lets just add some more days!

its so annoying
i cant eat food that i loved before i find that so strange for sure
and af was always on time etc

its hard to find a dr to begin with as alot of them are not taking new patients here in Toronto...

some of my pants dont fit and i know i have not been eating bad ive been checking my weight etc..

Thanks everyone for your warm wishes. Just got back from my HSG and I got an ALL CLEAR!!! RE's exact words were "your uterus looks PERFECTO!" and the tubes were so clear they only needed one injection of 3 ml and the dye had already gone through both tubes!!

Sitting there waiting was the worst! I was so scared that the scar tissue might have grown back or they would discover more problems or that my uterus was completely messed up and then I would need a surrogate to have my own biological children.

I am soooo relieved!! Now I can go back to focusing on growing those follicles and build a healthy lining for implantation!

Come on baby! You heard the doctor - the uterus is perfect so why won't you move in? :)

Vanessa - it's possible that you are indeed pregnant but ovulated late and it's too early to show a positive result. Did you use OPK or temp to pinpoint your ovulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->