• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Thanks everyone for your warm wishes. Just got back from my HSG and I got an ALL CLEAR!!! RE's exact words were "your uterus looks PERFECTO!" and the tubes were so clear they only needed one injection of 3 ml and the dye had already gone through both tubes!!

Sitting there waiting was the worst! I was so scared that the scar tissue might have grown back or they would discover more problems or that my uterus was completely messed up and then I would need a surrogate to have my own biological children.

I am soooo relieved!! Now I can go back to focusing on growing those follicles and build a healthy lining for implantation!

Come on baby! You heard the doctor - the uterus is perfect so why won't you move in? :)

Oh yay! Congrats! What a relief! Now time for that sticky bean!!

Well im not tracking ovulation this month again. I really can't help but to read my body though! I haven't had any ewcm, but for the first time im having some sore nips, not unbearably sore like before af, just kind of noticed while bding when dh touched them(sorry if tmi). Also seem to have increased libido. never ovulated this early unmedicated before, so maybe its not really ovulation. Im planning on taking advantage of the libido increase and maybe this will be our month!

Florida-Great news!

Froggy-Yey on the libido (lol). Enjoy the time with DH and I do hope that this is your month as well. We need some BFPs around here. When are those pumpkin seeds getting planted??? :flower:

froggy - I know I'm not going to be able to relax because of that exact reason so I gave up ages ago on the idea of just "going with it"! LOL!

However, if you can keep it up then I would say BD'ing every other day will get you covered no matter what!!

I know right! Lol. There is not really a such thing as taking a month or two off. I do really enjoy going pee freely without counting how many hours I have held it. Im kind of glad that I haven't been tracking because now im ready to start again! I want this cycle to hurry up if no bfp so that we can get back on track. Breaks from ttc tend to help me keep the excitement.

Froggy I tend to get ewcm & increased libido right before O. I kind of think it is for a reason. If you think about it, the boys can live up there for up to 5 days...so your body gearing up for fertilization before O makes perfect sense.

Floridasian - glad you have the all clear.

Just got back from the dentist...numbed mouth & get to go back in 2 weeks...yuck!

Floridasian congrats on your hsg results.. time for your little bean to snuggle in.

Floridasian so glad you got an all clear hsg! Let's hope this is your cycle!

Vanessa - it's possible that you are indeed pregnant but ovulated late and it's too early to show a positive result. Did you use OPK or temp to pinpoint your ovulation?
Yea temp I Ovd sep 2-7 did it before and during and after that duration.

Thanks everyone for your warm wishes. Just got back from my HSG and I got an ALL CLEAR!!! RE's exact words were "your uterus looks PERFECTO!" and the tubes were so clear they only needed one injection of 3 ml and the dye had already gone through both tubes!!

Sitting there waiting was the worst! I was so scared that the scar tissue might have grown back or they would discover more problems or that my uterus was completely messed up and then I would need a surrogate to have my own biological children.

I am soooo relieved!! Now I can go back to focusing on growing those follicles and build a healthy lining for implantation!

Come on baby! You heard the doctor - the uterus is perfect so why won't you move in? :)

I just came back from my HSG too. Though there were slight discomfort during the procedure and now having the mother of all cramps, good news is, my tubes are not blocked and my uterus looks great!

Happy to hear yours are ok too. Am waiting for O now to try. Good luck to both of us!

I just came back from my HSG too. Though there were slight discomfort during the procedure and now having the mother of all cramps, good news is, my tubes are not blocked and my uterus looks great!

Happy to hear yours are ok too. Am waiting for O now to try. Good luck to both of us!

Yay! Congrats on the clear HSG too!! The only discomfort I had was when the speculum was put in. I did not feel a thing this time when the dye was injected!

Not good news at my follicle check this morning.

So I have a tendency to ovulate early and my RE wanted me to go in today for a follicle check at CD9 (he wanted to do it on CD10 but he's not available tomorrow so we had to do it today). While 7.5 mg of Femara seems to give me more follicles (14.3 & 13.6 mm's on the right, 18.6mm on the left) the drop in estrogen meant my lining is now super thin at only 4.2 mm. Since I just took my last dose of Femara on Monday night and it takes 96 hours for Femara to get out of my system he thinks the lining should theoretically start building in the next few days.

However, I already got a positive OPK this morning. He thinks it might be a false positive because of the Femara but since I tend to ovulate early regardless we did a blood LH test just to be sure.

I should know the result in a few hours. Not sure what we can do at this point (RE said there is no way to delay ovulation at this point in my cycle - with injectables yes but not with oral meds) but we'll see when he calls me back with the result later.

fingers crossed for you!

lots of positive vibes in there for this month!

Can I complain a wee bit? Hubby and I have NO chemistry right now. :( We are supposed to start tomorrow...we were going to have sex last night just for fun and it just SUCKED. I'm so frustrated. We haven't been over doing it either, so it's not that. It's just that we're not jiving right now and it's really making me sad and annoyed. :(

Keep us posted Florida, would you do injectables if it would delay it? Fx its just a false positive!

Winnipegx sorry to hear that. That always upsets dh and I too. Its just completely normal I think. Every once and a while we just can't make it happen, and it upsets us both to where we start arguing. It lasts maybe a day or two. we don't really argue very much, we bicker here and there, but only argue maybe once every month to two months

I'm glad we're not the only ones LOL

It's so annoying! We've been together for a long time, you'd think we would be good at it by now.

There's nothing we can do to delay ovulation this cycle. I'm thinking maybe I can do an estrogen patch to help build the lining (it's usually effective within a day or two).

For an injectable cycle, I can use a GnRH antagonist injection to prevent LH surge to delay ovulation. I just can't do it this cycle.

On the subject of BD - it's always frustrating when you get close to ovulation and it doesn't happen. I know it's not the most romantic thing in the world but I usually lay out our BD schedule at the beginning of each cycle so DH knows what to expect. I'm not saying that he'll comply 100% to the schedule but it does make it easier, at least for us. But then when I get positive OPK three days in a row and I have that slow rising temp around O time which makes it impossible to tell whether or not I've ovulated AND I want to get in another BD session for the 3rd or 4th day in a row - oh yeah, there'll be a fight. I usually end up winning but it's not pretty!

We have invested in a lot of "fun stuff". I keep it in a bag in the closet so anytime I feel like its going to feel like its forced, I just pull out my bag of tricks lol.

We have invested in a lot of "fun stuff". I keep it in a bag in the closet so anytime I feel like its going to feel like its forced, I just pull out my bag of tricks lol.

Hmm we might have to chat privately about this....I tried that....he was not impressed lol

I have a few "outfits" but maybe I'm a little too uptight but I always feel like I'm trying too hard when I have to wear them, if you know what I mean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->