Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

I was thinking something like A lot of love & science...or Science caught up with us...not sure. But def putting the retrieval date on it. So I will have to wait to get that one.

Aww what cute ornament ideas! We have a odd and in tree also. Dhs mom has a tradition from when they were babies and buys a hallmark ornament every Christmas. So our tree is mainly hallmark ornaments. Its really cool to us. And he gets a flashback every Christmas when we pull them out. They are all in the original boxes also!

minuet - I have a small stash of opks & clearblue opks. I can send them to you if you want them. Just send me a message with your address.

Awe thanks beagle, that is sweet of you! I just need some clearblues and am going to Target this afternoon, so please keep them for someone who needs them more. Thanks!

Thanks for your kind words guys. Dh and I actually raised my two nieces for a year and a half after they were taken away from thier mom by cps. She started "doing bettet" so they went back to her, but those amazing little girls filled our hearts with so much joy and we love them like they are ours. Luckily we are still able to keep contact With them. Dh and I decided that 3 would be the oldest we want to go, we don't care about race or background. Adopting from the foster care system is actually next to free. Thats one of the appealing points of that route vs an agency. Secondly the parental rights were terminated already, so there will not be any opportunities for someone to take away whoever we get!

You and your husband are such special people to care like that. I hope you get awarded children to love, as I know they will be happy with you.

He ladies...I think my discomfort is not even the tip of the iceberg. Not a lot of growth since Friday. My largest went from 9 to 14...which is good, but not great. He said I am on a conservative dose of follistim (225). So he switched me to 2 viles of menopur a night & adding in the ganirelix. Which sucks because that means 2 shots I think...and I think I can mix the G with my M which means no sodium chloride. When people say M burns, it is actually the SC...because I get no burn when I just use the F & M together. So he thinks a weekend retrieval...I go back Wed. My husband is nervous about work I think. But I am happy about a weekend retrieval because it gives me a few more hours of PTO so I can take a half day before the end of year. However, any delay after Wed is one more day after Christmas that I have to wait. But oh well. I had to order more M. Hopefully I have enough insurance to cover it...still a $160 copay.

Anyways...the u/s took a while because of so many eggs. He did not give me a total count, but I am pretty sure he measured at least 5 on each side. I can't tell what they are doing in there...no idea how they keep it all straight. But overall he seemed pleased. After my bloodwork he may increase the follistim as well.

Oh & I forgot...I got the hot dr! There are 3...the woman who is older & technically my dr, an older man, & this guy who seems mid to late 30s & he is Asian...I don't think Asian people show their true age, so he could be older. I am usually not attracted to other guys...except movie stars...but I am in love with this guy for some reason.

Wow. IVF is such an amazing and complicated process isn't it? It sounds like they are on top of things and it seems like you have a caring team? The kindness sure makes a difference in this process!

Floridasian I see your temperature finally went up, woohoo!

Good luck Floridasian!

Another appt today & everything is moving along...I should be ready tomorrow & retrieval Sat...AHHH! So another appointment tomorrow. Everything measuring around 14/16 today. She only measured the 7 largest & said still about 10 on each side.

So excited for you, beaglemom! Sounds like everything's progressing along well!!

Hmm. I wonder how interesting this cycle is going to be compared to the other Clomid cycle.
This afternoon I was wondering when I was going to start ovary pain, and lo and behold, it starts up! Pretty light and dull, but definitely noticeable.
I checked the July cycle, and I didn't feel any ovary pain until eleven days after I finished Clomid, and that was four days before I ovulated.
So, I know it doesn't mean much, but I wonder if I will end up ovulating much earlier, like actually on time?!? That would be awesome. :happydance:

Tonight is my last Clomid pill, so I should start the cheapie opks tomorrow just to start getting a baseline. Already trying with temps, but I have been waking up so much at night that they've been impossible to get. :S Also planning to start the BD marathon EOD starting tomorrow.

Floridasian - Woohoo! I think your chart looks lovely! :)

Beaglemom
Glad things are moving right along for you!

How are you doing, FutureBabyG? Thinking of you!

Thanks Floridasian and minuet. I feel normal no pregnancy symptoms which makes me really worried. I mean I should be 6 weeks but I feel like I am waiting for ovulation. I am terrified of not seeing anything on ultrasound. Positive thinking!

Sorry probably should have added ultrasound is Friday at 3pm. Ugh I have to wait all day to know anything.

FutureBabyG - tons of women have no symptoms and their babies turn out just fine. FX'ed for a great ultrasound on Friday!!

Minuet - looks like Clomid is working for you this cycle! Hopefully you'll O right on time! :)

Hey guys...retrieval Saturday...I am so glad because I woke up feeling so gross & sick to my stomach. Even dry heaved. I was dreading my shot last night...I think just so exhausted & the meds finally having an effect on me. They changed my trigger from ovidrel to lupron & pregnyl...they are afraid of over stimulation. She could not give me a total count...but I still have a lot. They are all on top of each other. I am nervous but also really excited. Just hope nothing happens to cancel the fresh cycle...she gave me some tips on things to do after retrieval to help prevent it.

Only two days away now beaglemom! Hopefully you'll get some relief soon after the retrieval and all the shots and discomfort will be worth it!!

Beaglemom I'm sorry you aren't feeling well and am glad retrieval is just a couple more days away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->