Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Misaacs I found with low motility later is better with iui.. that was for us. Trust your body. You know it better than anyone.

Totally random...but do any of you ladies watch the bachelor? There is a fertility nurse on this season.

Second beta is 593! It almost tripled! And my first ultrasound has been scheduled for Feb 2 - Ground Hog Day! :)

Brown spotting continues but the nurse assured me that it's nothing to worry about. I hope she's right!

Second beta is 593! It almost tripled! And my first ultrasound has been scheduled for Feb 2 - Ground Hog Day! :)

Brown spotting continues but the nurse assured me that it's nothing to worry about. I hope she's right!

I think the spotting is fine. Congrats on the beta. Wonder if it is twins ;)

This only makes me more anxious to get to my transfer!

oh beaglemom - don't scare me. But actually I think twins are fine but I'm scared about triplets. DH had a co-worker who had MULTIPLE dreams about us having triplets. This was like 8-9 years ago when we first got married so triplets have been on my mind ever since then!

I can't wait for your transfer. Only two weeks away now! Exciting!!!

oh beaglemom - don't scare me. But actually I think twins are fine but I'm scared about triplets. DH had a co-worker who had MULTIPLE dreams about us having triplets. This was like 8-9 years ago when we first got married so triplets have been on my mind ever since then!

I can't wait for your transfer. Only two weeks away now! Exciting!!!

I seriously doubt it is triplets. And twins would be highly unlikely as well. I think there was someone who did IUI on our thread a while back...she had 3 eggs...unexplained infertility...young...normal count. She still only had a single. Erin's betas were high & still only a single.

That is the main reason IVF scared us so much. I wouldn't choose twins, but we could manage...but my fear was putting 2 embryos in & one or BOTH splitting! There is still a chance our embryo could split. I think it is a higher chance than a normal pregnancy...but still low.

I can't wait for Friday...my first scan...that is when time usually starts moving for me. And work is so SLOW...so I am constantly bored...all I do is search for baby stuff & maternity stuff. Nothing else for me to do but play online.

Not to scare you but I have heard that there's something about IVF (not sure if it's the ICSI process) that makes the egg more susceptible to splitting, especially in women younger than 35. And therefore chances of identical twins, and not just fraternal ones are also higher with IVF.

Not to scare you but I have heard that there's something about IVF (not sure if it's the ICSI process) that makes the egg more susceptible to splitting, especially in women younger than 35. And therefore chances of identical twins, and not just fraternal ones are also higher with IVF.

Right...that's what I mean. Since we did PGS, only putting in one egg...so no chance of fraternal. But the identical is a chance. I will have to look up the odds again. I think it is low but higher than normal. But there is NO WAY it can be more than 2. We are ok with twins. Basically if it splits, it was meant to be. We just never wanted to put in 2 eggs & up our odds.

Right...that's what I mean. Since we did PGS, only putting in one egg...so no chance of fraternal. But the identical is a chance. I will have to look up the odds again. I think it is low but higher than normal. But there is NO WAY it can be more than 2. We are ok with twins. Basically if it splits, it was meant to be. We just never wanted to put in 2 eggs & up our odds.

I like your way of looking at it. You are playing it safe by only transferring one and like you said, if it's meant to be. :)

And I know what you mean about slow work, I've just been browsing the web all day also!

Floridasian so happy to see your great beta! Now on to waiting to hear about your ultrasound. :)

Floridasian
That is a great beta!! I had a feeling about this one too! So happy for you:)

Beagle
It's getting close!! Super excited for you! And I have not bought a thing for a baby or maternity clothes. I just can't look at the stuff unless I have to.

Iui tomorrow morning ridiculously early. Have to be there at 6:15 and they are 30min away. Plus I'll have to shave and everything lol do I'll have to get up at like 4:30am:( but works better for DH so he doesn't have to miss work!

Misaacs Man that is SO early! I guess the good thing is that it helps with the BD schedule.

Update
Iui went great! His count was the best yet..50ml with 55% motility and a grade 3:) Vitamins work!! :happydance:

I have never felt so bloated!! OMG! Anyone else feel ridiculously bloated after IUI?

Yes I had bad cramps for a day and half after my second IUI. I think it's normal, just annoying!

HSG is in the morning. I'm nervous, what if they find blockages or ? :( That would pretty much mean IVF unless they were easily corrected.
Praying for clear results.

The fertility doctor is the one performing it at a clinic next door to her offices. They said if I did it at a hospital through insurance it would be $1200-$1500. :O
Since deductible is so high, we'd have to pay that ourselves, so I took the cash option with the RE which is just under $800. Still an awful lot of money.
Does anyone else just sadly watch the credit card balance go up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->