Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

misaacs117-Sounds like a good plan.

Just curious for those ladies who are paying for IUI out of pocket how much do you pay for the IUI? My doc charges $800 just for the procedure (ultrasounds and meds are extra).

Ultra sounds are $325x2 maybe 3
$480 for IUI and sperm washing
HMG meds =$550 (2 cycles worth)
Trigger shot & femara=$90

I found a lady who will do 6 acupuncture appointments for $525..sounds like a lot but when you figure out each session cost it's about $88 a session which I think is on the cheap side. Plan to add that in when we do the next one.

Mine is $352 - $140 for sperm wash and $212 for the actual insemination. First ultrasound of the cycle is charged as office visit at $25. Each subsequent ultrasound is around $50 before I meet my deductible and only around $10 after I meet my deductible.

Misaacs I am so sorry to hear how your dh coworkers have been treating him. It's unfortunate to have people like them in this world and take having children for grant. There's a thing called karma for people like them and she has a mean revenge sometimes. It's a good thing your dh is such a good gentleman.

Ok I pay $200 per u/s which was every other day this cycle given the doctor wanting to watch me closer this cycle.

How long did it take for your cycle to begin after stopping progesterone? It's been 4 days and not here yet...felt like it was coming last night but hasn't shown. Now I don't feel like it's going to show. Didn't get to re test today because I woke up super late. So will have to test tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show.

Michelle, it took anywhere between 2-4 days for me but I heard that for some it would take up to a week.

Ultrasound went well. And we're having TWINS!!!!!! :oneofeach:

Both are measuring 2-3 days behind but it's because of the angles of where the babies implanted. They were hard to measure correctly and in order to get a proper measurement they had to measure them sideways which made them measure small. Both had good heart beats too but again because of the angles he couldn't measure the rates. He was also scared of the dopplers overheating the tissues because of recent FDA warnings so he didn't want to overdo it.

It looks like my doctor thinks they're looking great this time and gave me my EDD! With my mmc he did not say much after the first ultrasound and did not give me a EDD.

Based on when I took my trigger shot he believed I'm currently 6W5D which puts my EDD at 9/23/15! I go back in two weeks for another scan. Hope to see some significant growth by then!!!

Ultrasound went well. And we're having TWINS!!!!!! :oneofeach:

Both are measuring 2-3 days behind but it's because of the angles of where the babies implanted. They were hard to measure correctly and in order to get a proper measurement they had to measure them sideways which made them measure small. Both had good heart beats too but again because of the angles he couldn't measure the rates. He was also scared of the dopplers overheating the tissues because of recent FDA warnings so he didn't want to overdo it.

It looks like my doctor thinks they're looking great this time and gave me my EDD! With my mmc he did not say much after the first ultrasound and did not give me a EDD.

Based on when I took my trigger shot he believed I'm currently 6W5D which puts my EDD at 9/23/15! I go back in two weeks for another scan. Hope to see some significant growth by then!!!

That is awesome news!

You better start looking for some good deals since now everything is double ;)

Michelle, I think it was around 4 days for me to start AF after P.

Negative test for me today. But I had pinching over the weekend & a cramp in my side today. Slight cramping like AF. Starting to have some doubts but really trying to stay positive. I know it is way too early. All my IVF folks that had early results were super faint & only 1 pos 4 dpt.

beaglemom - I read it that many people say that FET's tend to implant later and takes later for that BFP to show up. It's normal not to see a BFP until the equivalent of 12-13DPO sometimes. Chin up!!

beaglemom - I read it that many people say that FET's tend to implant later and takes later for that BFP to show up. It's normal not to see a BFP until the equivalent of 12-13DPO sometimes. Chin up!!

Thanks...I know...just getting so anxious. We bought some more stuff when shopping Saturday...but I was hesitant the whole time. Just knowing the other one is a girl reminds me if this one doesn't work, I can't use any of that stuff. I have never dreaded taking a hpt so much. So nervous.

So I know everyone says they don't care either way, but would you prefer a girl/boy, 2 boys, or 2 girls? Can you tell if they are identical yet?

We saw two sacs and there were two corpus letuems on the right so they are definitely fraternal.

I guess a boy/girl combo would be the ideal situation just so we know that we can stop ttc after this if we want with one of each. Other than that I would say I prefer two boys over two girls. However girl/girl twin is the most common twin combination, followed by girl/boy twin. Boy/boy twin is the most rare.

How long did it take for your cycle to begin after stopping progesterone? It's been 4 days and not here yet...felt like it was coming last night but hasn't shown. Now I don't feel like it's going to show. Didn't get to re test today because I woke up super late. So will have to test tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show.

Mine always starts 5 days after I stop it everytime.

Happy Monday everyone.

Beagle-Relax hun I am sure you will be here in a few days sharing the news of your BFP and we'll be here to celebrate with you :)

misaacs117-I didn't know the progesterone delayed AF.

I am supposed to do a beta on Friday 17dpiui but I am pretty sure this cycle is a bust. Had AF feeling for past 5 days now but still did test on Saturday which was BFN (11dpiui) . I don't think I will go into do the beta and waste my time . So think if AF doesn't show by then, I'll take another HPT on Thursday and if still BFN I will just stop the progesterone.

Floridasian
Congrats on the twins!! I would love twins and a girl/boy combo!!

Beagle
Keep testing I know those two lines will appear within the next few days!

I was looking into royal jelly and wanted to know what you ladies have heard about it helping women TTC? Thinking about ordering some.

Yes I took royal jelly for over a year. Just stopped after the BFP. It's supposed to help with egg quality. I took the kind in honey that comes in a large jar and you use a spoon to scoop it out. I took it twice a day on an empty stomach per the instructions on the label.

Ok ladies any recommendations for a fertility yoga dvd? Going to try everything possible to get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->