Fall IUI support

OMG I am so sorry to have made you worry. I think I am just being over cautious. My doctor did say to return to life as normal after 24 hours. I have heard stories of plenty of women who have worked out and still got pregnant. Think positive thoughts, you got this!

Don't worry Imogen! From what I understand, if you're doing what you're used to it shouldn't cause any problems, as long as you aren't pushing yourself any harder than usual. And I've also read lots of stories of women working out crazy hard in the 2ww (after thinking they missed their fertile window) and still becoming pregnant. Don't beat yourself up about it! :hugs:

Good luck to everyone in the TWW. I'm still stimming, hoping for IUI within the next couple days cause I'll be out of meds! Beck to the dr in the morning to determine if I'm ready for iui or not. Fx!!

Mrs.Stinski - What's the verdict?

I go in for my first monitoring u/s tomorrow morning, I'm so anxious and excited to see some follies! Hopefully we're on track for iui next week!

How is everyone else doing??

Good luck to Mrs.Stinski, sending positive vibes your way!

NannySarah, lets get some FOLLIIEEESSS! Hope all goes well with the u/s, I am sure it will.

AFM - 5dpt/3dpo, I have been reading that if you used a trigger shot you cannot start testing until it is completely out of your system otherwise you will get a false positive. So.. that means I can't start testing until next tuesday. The wait continues! Haven't worked out all week because I am just too nervous, but I plan to tonight!

Verdict is....still stimming. I had a complete meltdown. I'm now on day 14 of stimming, cd 16. Follies still aren't ready, I'm going mad lol had to buy another round of meds, wasn't expecting to have to spend another $600 on meds, but I have to do what I have to do. I have 2 good Follies on my left. After everything still only 2 Follies. I go back Sunday morning, if I have to wait again I will go insane lol hoping for iui next week.

@Imogenmommy that's why I was afraid to test today 10dpt im always still positive. fx the line stays for you.

Verdict is....still stimming. I had a complete meltdown. I'm now on day 14 of stimming, cd 16. Follies still aren't ready, I'm going mad lol had to buy another round of meds, wasn't expecting to have to spend another $600 on meds, but I have to do what I have to do. I have 2 good Follies on my left. After everything still only 2 Follies. I go back Sunday morning, if I have to wait again I will go insane lol hoping for iui next week.

Mrs.Stinski - Hang in there, good things happen to those that wait! Or are waiting! I didn't O until cd20 and that is when I had my IUI. Do you know what size Follies? I read that they grow 1-2mm per day so you may be ready on Sunday for an IUI!

@Imogenmommy that's why I was afraid to test today 10dpt im always still positive. fx the line stays for you.

I sure hope so. From what I have read a true positive won't really happen until about a week after implantation so I'm still very hopeful. I've been so incredibly tired and sleepy since having the IUI and it hasn't really improved as the trigger wore off.

I think I'll test out the trigger after my iui, all that ambiguity would kill me!

My u/s on Friday showed 3 follies that still need to grow but we should be ready midway through next week! As I write this I'm waiting at the pharmacy to pick up my trigger shot!

How's everyone doing? Update from those in two? Who has iui coming up?

Update for me, went back to the dr this morning. I have about 5 follies!! I was so surprised. All of them won't be mature enough, but I was still happy to hear that my girl parts are working haha. I finally got my iui scheduled!! I was super thrilled. I get one more shot of follistim and 745 tonight them my trigger shot at 11pm. DTD in the morning then iui at 7 on Tuesday!! Yay!! Weird thing though, my trigger shot will be 2ccs and I have to take another 1cc of the pregnyl on saturday. Anyone heard of that before?

@Mrs.stinski 5 follies is great hope your iui goes well.

Okay so I'm kinda freaking out. I tested this morning around 2am and I promised I wouldn't test until 14days post trigger. but my boobs were on fire and had a stomach ache kinda like when I was pregnant before. the test was faint but can clearly see its positive. today after me and DH BD I started spotting and then now I have cramping boobs are still on fire, nausea dizziness. ive never had bleeding before AF is due Never and I'm not due until the 9th its only 11dpo. does anyone have a clue if this is normal. how can I have HCG in my system and I'm bleeding :wacko: I tested again and still positive :dohh:

1st is 2am second is 2pm no hold on both

Attachments

• IMG_9472.jpg
    IMG_9472.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9473.jpg
    IMG_9473.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
Congrats on your progress Mrs. Stinski! I know nothing about trigger shots so I can't advise you on that one, sorry!

ILoveme - I do see a line in the first picture! I think it's possible to still have the hcg in your system up to 14dpt depending on your body's metabolism, but definitely keep testing and see if that line gets darker!! So exciting!
:happydance:

Iloveme I agree with NannySarah that the hcg could still be in your system. Keep testing each day to see if it gets darker. Fx'd for you!!!

Yay MrsS for getting your IUI scheduled! Hoping for the best for you!

My TWW is over. I'll be calling my doctor in the morning to get scheduled for my first round of IUI, AF showed up this morning, so CD1 today :( bawled for a good 15 minutes, hopefully that is out of my system now and ready to move on! At least with IUI some of the guess work on ovulation is gone!

Iloveme - I too see a light line in the first one, hope this is it for you!

Iloveme. I agree keep testing! Fx!!

mkaykes I am spotting today and am in the same boat as you. Calling dr tomorrow, starting letrozole on Tuesday. First IUI for us also. Nervous. Excited. Nervous

I tested my trigger out and today it was negative but now I'm only two days away from two weeks and so I don't this it worked. I was so hopeful. On to IVF now.

Good Morning Ladies. Another Monday Morning and in the midst of my TWW, at least the weekend went fast and did not obsess about it.

Can I get some feedback? I have been testing out my trigger, started on 7dpt with FMU and tested everyday since, which has me today at 9dpt.

I am testing with OPKs and the line is dark and doesn't look to be fading. Shouldn't the line be fading by now? I heard trigger will be out of my system at 10dpt which would be tomorrow. Is the line just going to disappear by tomorrow? I took an Ovidrel shot as my trigger.

View attachment 973775

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->