Fall IUI support

Have any of you had a slow rise ( in BBT) after your trigger? I read on Google ( because im lost on all this like i said) that it can but when i tried searching on FF, i didnt find much.

Normally I have the "typical" .4o jump up after O ( no trigger cycle) but this cycle it was .13o. Then rose today .17o. Im 3pt/2dpo.

So my trigger was Tuesday and my IUI was yesterday about 28 hours after and my temp has not increased yet. I'm thinking maybe I'm still in the ovulation window and it drops after ovulation maybe? After the trigger it dropped a little, only by .1 degree F but today it's back to my normal preovulation baseline. Does not seeing an increase mean it didn't work?

I dont know! Thats what im trying to figure out :(

I looked around online and everything I read said the trigger will mess with your temps and not to trust temps after the trigger shot. I found this on multiple other forums so I don't think we are unusual.

I would just hate to get down the line and its because i didnt even O... Next cycle ( if there is one) i know im not temping after the shot! Too stressful!!

Hey ladies! Welcome to the new ladies in the thread.

This is my first IUI cycle. My husband and I took a few years off from ttc after a few losses in a row. I'm a little concerned, this is my first time work follistim so I'm not familiar with the side effects, but I an on day 6 of shots, cd8, and started spotting last night then nothing all day today and now it's like full blown period. Weird!!

MrsS- I haven't done any medicated cycles, so can't comment on what to expect, but wondering if the bleeding stopped? I wonder what would cause spotting/bleeding at CD8?

How is everyone doing?

I'm currently on my second day of Letrozole (cd4) and have been experiencing a few side effects, mostly just slight dizziness, and mild nausea/stomach cramping. I'm very excited for my first ultrasound next week to see if the meds did their job!

I'm now 4 days postIUI. Nothing much to report. I got up, went to spin and then train with my trainer, then lunch. Came home at around 1:30 and was so exhausted all the sudden I couldn't stay awake. I took a 5 hour nap in the middle of the day and I never do that. That was my normal Saturday routine. I'm thinking maybe this is residual side effect of the trigger? As soon as I got the trigger I started having symptoms like when I was pregnant, which was light headedness when standing, being super tired at night and not being able to stay up, and constipation. But the long nap thing is like the tiredness is worse now than at trigger. I'm not sure what to make of that. Husband is convinced it's a sign, but still gave me crap for napping so long lol.

Imogen - I hope your extra sleepiness is a sign that you're on your way to a BFP! Fingers crossed for you! :thumbup: Did your doctor recommend to take a hpt at any point or will you wait to go in for a blood test?

Also, my husband does something similar...telling me to take more time for myself and relax more, so stress doesn't interfere with conceiving...but the minute I get TOO relaxed he has a problem with it! lol :dohh:

Imogen - I hope your extra sleepiness is a sign that you're on your way to a BFP! Fingers crossed for you! :thumbup: Did your doctor recommend to take a hpt at any point or will you wait to go in for a blood test?

Also, my husband does something similar...telling me to take more time for myself and relax more, so stress doesn't interfere with conceiving...but the minute I get TOO relaxed he has a problem with it! lol :dohh:

I'm testing out the trigger and don't have any plans to have blood work done. They just told me to test two weeks after and call the either way.

Hey everyone, good Sunday evening!!

MKayes- dr wasn't too concerned with bleeding but said it needed to stop soon. He did a scan and tested my E2 and said it all looked fine. I'm not responding as he would like so he increased my dosage, so I'm still stimming for a few more days. Since he upped the meds I haven't had any bleeding.

Nanny Sarah- I had crazy side effects on letrozole. My husband said I was a hormonal hurricane lol. It was worse on clomid, like crazy bad. Mood swings, crying spells lol it was not fun.

Imogen - positive vibes for you that the nap is a sign :)

I go back in the morning for another scan. Friday just showed multiple small follies on right, multiple small on left and one that was at 6. Lets hope that I've made some progress since then. If I keep stimming I'm going to run out of meds and we are paying out of pocket for everything and I just don't have an extra $1300 for more meds. We put aside everything we would need for this cycle, but unexpected things happen. Thinking good thoughts though. I hope everyone is doing well, can't wait to see more bfps in here soon :)

Anyone else on the IUI train this fall?

Hi! I had my IUI done Oct 26th... This TWW is driving me crazy! However, this morning I felt some sharp twinges pains on my right side only.. hoping it is implantation beginning!!!!!

Hi everyone,

2nd Donor IUI was this morning. I test on November 13th.

hello everyone! Just popping in again and say GL!

C burgess- twinges are a good sign!! I hope the rest of your tww goes by fast.

Same to you Dani- good luck in your tww!!

7 dp trigger and nope haven't tested, got one week to go. I have to say im having a different feeling this cycle and my anxiety is not as high as usual

Update...ive been testing out my trigger and I'm also 7dptrigger. Yesterday I say a very faint line, actually it has had a nice gradual decrease in line color through yesterday but today the line is darker like it was the day before yesterday.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I had my IUI on Monday. Does anyone have any experience with working out after IUI and during the TWW?

I am a bit worried to go to spin class after IUI and during the TWW because I tend to push myself really hard (like throw-up hard) and don't know if that is ok. Read some blogs that say if you work out too hard the blood goes to the muscles instead of your uterus. Any advice on working out post IUI and during the TWW?

Dani88 - I test 11/13 too!!! Sending you positive vibes!!

Imogen - What an interesting development! I hope the trigger is gone and that today's line is the beginning of a beautiful bfp!!

TTCfirst - Everything I've read has recommended that you simply dial down the intensity of your usual exercise, so if you're doing very intense spinning, maybe just back off to a more moderate ride. I would definitely ask your doctor about this though! GL during your 2WW!

:dust:

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I had my IUI on Monday. Does anyone have any experience with working out after IUI and during the TWW?

I am a bit worried to go to spin class after IUI and during the TWW because I tend to push myself really hard (like throw-up hard) and don't know if that is ok. Read some blogs that say if you work out too hard the blood goes to the muscles instead of your uterus. Any advice on working out post IUI and during the TWW?

Dani88 - I test 11/13 too!!! Sending you positive vibes!!
I do spin, jog, and work out with a trainer. My doctor has told me it's ok for me to continue to work out. I don't usually work out until I'm on the verge of throwing up but I do moderate to high intensity.

Thank you Imogenmommy. Good luck with your BFP, I am rooting for a sticky bean for you!

I think you are right, I will just get a bike in the back and turn it down a few notches. Thanks!

Thank you Imogenmommy. Good luck with your BFP, I am rooting for a sticky bean for you!

I think you are right, I will just get a bike in the back and turn it down a few notches. Thanks!

Now I'm starting to worry maybe I shouldn't have worked out. Doctor knows I do but he didn't tell me not to. I hope I didn't just ruin this cycle. I'm really worried now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->