Fall IUI support

It would be late for me. I'm not having cramps but my right side is sort of tender and has been all cycle long and that's the side I had two follicles on. I just don't know if the shots could have speed up my cycle and made it shorter? Has that happened to anyone?

The meds (femera) I took this time sped up/shortened my cycle by 2 days... IUI was on CD13 instead of previous unmedicated cycle, which was CD15... I think it's all relative to when you ovulate though... normally my period comes 14 days after ovulation... so if ovulation was earlier... cycle will be shorter.

When do you plan to test or are you just going to wait it out to see if this is your period starting early?

I will test again every day until I hit 30 or AF shows. I still have cheapo tests from testing out the trigger.

Imogenmommy - post some pics tomorrow so I have something to look forward too!

It was my period 4 days early. It showed up in force this morning....so now I deal with the disappointment of not being able to have kids and a racist sexist president. FML

Sorry to hear that Imogen. All of it. I'm going in for my iui today and feeling like a little bit (ok, a lot) of my joy had been robbed by these disappointing election results. Here's hoping that bfps are in all of our futures, and that the next 4 years go by quickly and smoothly.

It was my period 4 days early. It showed up in force this morning....so now I deal with the disappointment of not being able to have kids and a racist sexist president. FML

I am so very sorry to hear that news. I actually made a joke this morning that maybe I shouldn’t be trying to bring a little person into this crazy world… and I don’t even live in the US… I’m in Canada. Anyways, I am so sorry for you for more than one reason. Hang in there!

Well today was iui day for us but it was a no-go. DH couldn't give his sample in time, he gets too nervous for these kinds of things, so we did timed intercourse instead. I'm still hopeful, but being cautious not to get my hopes up. I'm testing out the trigger and hopefully, by some miracle, we'll have a bfp before Thanksgiving!

PS Dani - I'm Canadian too, but living in the US...and I had the same though as you when I woke up this morning. As much as I want a family, I wonder what kind of environment I'll be raising my kids in!

Sorry AF got you imogen 🙁 Hugs to you, it just plain hurts.

NannySarah, I'm sorry to hear your iui didn't go as planned. I hope your timed BDing is successful this cycle!

I saw my doctor today and started Femara (CD4) DH didn't want to try our first IUI with no meds, wants to go all in with all the help we can get.

Good luck to you ladies in TWW!

I threw in the towel, most likely had a chemical this month, I will be doing IVF in January, good luck to you all!

well Hello ladies! I am sorry to see you guys are having a hard time, I wish there was something I could do. :(

On Friday I had a massive stroke, who woul have thought at 27yrs old. Luckily hubby was still home to get me help. I have regained control of my speech and left side. I was going in for another MRI and the radiologist came up to me and said, "Im the dr that reviewed your ultrasound, everything looks great and the twins are okay with strong heartbeats." I saId twins??!?!?! holy crap!

Dani- I only had 1 follicle too so dont loose hope!

thinking of you all! FX!

Mhankins - WHAAAATTT?! This is the craziest story I have heard in a long time! Sorry to hear about the stroke and congratulations on your twins!!! What an eventful week you've had! :wacko:

well Hello ladies! I am sorry to see you guys are having a hard time, I wish there was something I could do. :(

On Friday I had a massive stroke, who woul have thought at 27yrs old. Luckily hubby was still home to get me help. I have regained control of my speech and left side. I was going in for another MRI and the radiologist came up to me and said, "Im the dr that reviewed your ultrasound, everything looks great and the twins are okay with strong heartbeats." I saId twins??!?!?! holy crap!

Dani- I only had 1 follicle too so dont loose hope!

thinking of you all! FX!

Wow! I am glad you are okay and cannot believe you are having twins when you only had 1 follicle. That's pretty early for them to see too isn't it? Congrats. I would be ecstatic as I probably wouldn't go through all this infertility BS again if I had twins. What a blessing :)

I have been way more emotional than normal today. I feel like my period is going to be starting in a couple days. A co-worker asked why when it rains, it pours (referring to work problems) and I just started balling on the spot. I normally get emotional a few days before period starts and I have PMS cramps on and off. I really feel like I am out again and I am super disappointed. I find out for sure on Sunday and then if I am right, I will stop taking progesterone and period should start Monday or Tuesday. We are then going to take a break so I can get polyps removed and then after I heal try one more time with IUI... then probably save for IVF :(

Went to the IVF doctor today and all looks good he said. I have 24 follicles on the left and 20 on the right.

Mhankins - I am so sorry you had to go through that and all the while carrying two babies. I hope the remainder of your preg is healthy and happy!

Imogenmommy - doing the baby dance for you and lots of baby dust this cycle!

NannySarah - Your poor DH is probably so stressed out! But at least you had timed intercourse with the trigger! FX'ing for you!

I caved and took a FRER at work, none the less. This happened less than 5 mins in, is it for real?

View attachment 974225

Mhankins - I am so sorry you had to go through that and all the while carrying two babies. I hope the remainder of your preg is healthy and happy!

NannySarah - Your poor DH is probably so stressed out! But at least you had timed intercourse with the trigger! FX'ing for you!

I caved and took a FRER at work, none the less. This happened less than 5 mins in, is it for real?

View attachment 974225

Um wow! Looks pretty real to me. Congratulations!!!

View attachment 974225

Um wow! Looks pretty real to me. Congratulations!!!

Did you have any symptoms or did you feel like your AF was coming? I feel like AF is coming :(

Dani - I have no symptoms what so ever. Thought I would feel different but I feel the same?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->